xisto Community
Echo_of_thunder

Nj Snow just a few I took

Lol Yes sky,My school shut all the time because there crappy boilers suck. :PAnd because not enough staff can get in on the snow days XDI do hope there will be no school tommorow that means a whole day on here and games and talking to school mates on msn :D

Woohoo its a blizzard (yet agan...)Our grit supplies ran out, so school is definitely off :D - its piling on top of yesterdays, so its EXTRA deep :P.~Ash-Bash - Ahhh, well in that case im going to scan them in and burn them to an indestructable CD :D

Woohoo its a blizzard (yet agan...)Our grit supplies ran out, so school is definitely off :D - its piling on top of yesterdays, so its EXTRA deep :P.

~Ash-Bash - Ahhh, well in that case im going to scan them in and burn them to an indestructable CD :D

Yea your now getting what is left of that system that I had Tues. I only got 5.4 inches, not sure what that would be in cm though. Enjoy it while you can. Before long Summer time and heat

Yea your now getting what is left of that system that I had Tues. I only got 5.4 inches, not sure what that would be in cm though. Enjoy it while you can. Before long Summer time and heat

I always go by 1 inch = 2 cm, so its around 10cm :P - thats about the same as what i have out on my front lawn (wooohooo, we have american snow :D)

The weather folks (metcheck) say that there would only be 32mm of snow over thurs and friday - *cough cough* - multiply that by 10 lol
Edited by flashy (see edit history)

i am so hating you lol.seriously i have never touched snow in my life so i kind of don't know how it feels wish i did though San Diego kind of suck cause no snow, wish it did that way they could cancel school probably too late since i am in college.

i am so hating you lol.seriously i have never touched snow in my life so i kind of don't know how it feels wish i did though San Diego kind of suck cause no snow, wish it did that way they could cancel school probably too late since i am in college.

Lol, when you pick it up fresh, its like candyfloss. But once you made a snowball its more like a ball of ice.

Its cold, wet and annoying - the only good thing about snow is you get to have fun, until your feet go blue, which isnt long for me :D
Personally after an hour i just get sick of it, cause everyone batters you with ice balls that they "especially" crush so they make your cheek peel! Arrgg that hurts...

The only good thing of skipping school is to stay at home, not to go outside :D

--

Edit:
Sorry forgot to mention, i used up 8 pairs of socks this morning :P - i do reuse them, tomorrow...
Edited by flashy (see edit history)

Hmm

~Ash-Bash - Ahhh, well in that case im going to scan them in and burn them to an indestructable CD ph34r.gif

hmmm...

Want to bet its indestructible?

I can break anything! Muhahahahaha.

Well then ill burn the CD! I mean literally, burn it :POfftopic to snow here, but when you have finished with a cd dont burn it with a magnifying glass... Since it makes a horrible smell and makes loads of smoke :D - Not as fun as dead leaves

Has anyone got any good photos of snow whilst its falling.I have tried on a number of occasions to get a good shot, but it never looks the same as it did with the naked eye.

Well with any luck this weekend they say I may get some of the white stuff Sunday. I will try and catch a few stills of it but I know I will if it happens be doing some live streaming of it. Now watch us get rain or sun lol.