xisto Community
ragav.bpl

Internet Disconnects After An Error

Hello Every1

I am undergoing a trouble with my PC

I don't know whats wrong or which software did spoil the xp

I have a PPPoE internet connection and i use dialer software(KD-link or Lanroad) to connect.......

before 2 days it was working fine but now it is not when ever i connect to the net after 5-10 mins it disconnects giving the following error and it is with every dialer software i use........

the exception unknown software exception (0xc0000409) occurred in the application at location 0x5b86a3c0.

This error gives me 2 option

Ok to terminate

Cancel to debug

If i don't click any option the internet works for sometime but after that it disconnects

and if i click any of the option it disconnects immediately

Do any 1 of you know how to solve this problem.........

Any help would be appreciated and ya I used system mechanic to clean the errors but it did not help and i had a virus in my computer which was cleaned by NOD 32

Edited by ragav.bpl (see edit history)

So no luck this time for me from Xisto...........By the way i found my self searching on google that this problem can not be solved as the registry is affected.......And because of this the only way left to solve this is to reformat the computer...

Hello Every1

I am undergoing a trouble with my PC

I don't know whats wrong or which software did spoil the xp

I have a PPPoE internet connection and i use dialer software(KD-link or Lanroad) to connect.......

before 2 days it was working fine but now it is not when ever i connect to the net after 5-10 mins it disconnects giving the following error and it is with every dialer software i use........

the exception unknown software exception (0xc0000409) occurred in the application at location 0x5b86a3c0.

This error gives me 2 option

Ok to terminate

Cancel to debug

If i don't click any option the internet works for sometime but after that it disconnects

and if i click any of the option it disconnects immediately

Do any 1 of you know how to solve this problem.........

Any help would be appreciated and ya I used system mechanic to clean the errors but it did not help and i had a virus in my computer which was cleaned by NOD 32

So no luck this time for me from Xisto...........

By the way i found my self searching on google that this problem can not be solved as the registry is affected.......

And because of this the only way left to solve this is to reformat the computer...

Google is god god is google because I was just gonna tell you the same thing. that virus you had beeped the software. been there done that many times.

DOWLOAD THE PROGRAM KASPERSKY.COM GET THE TRIAL AND SCAN THE COMPUTER TRUST ME IF THAT DONT GET THE DLL FILE OR DELETE IT THEN YOU HAVE TO REFORMAT YOUR COMPUTER SOMETHING YOU WOULD NOT LIKE TO DO.

Yes it could be done from registy if you know what proces is causing the problem, mine sugestion is to download program called "Autoruns"to see what is booted with your OS. Try to disable or delete suspicious inputs and see if error still exist.The best way to solve this is to format your system drive and do fresh install of OS.

It seems it's an error from Windows, so what you could maybe try doing is checking if there is any windows update you can run, then try to scan with Spybot that is free and good to detect these kind of problems (but again, as you said, it seems it was a virus and maybe it messes up your software, and maybe it has no solution).

After you updated Windows, try downloading this update http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download that seems if fixed this problem for someone else.

Edited by Pankyy (see edit history)

Solution of Internet disconnect & error problemInternet Disconnects After An ErrorSolution...Md Abdur Rahim...Expert of Computer.Generic host error solutionGeneric Host ErrorSolution# 1:Hop to 'Run' and open 'Regedit'Navigate to:HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE > SYSTEM > CurrentControlSet > Services > Browser > ParametersFind the KeyName: IsDomainMasterAnd setData: FalseRestart Your PCAnd in last Combofix.Exe is also a good error fixer utility.Solution# 2:Go to 'Run' and open 'cmd'Type 'netsh' in command console then press enterThen type 'winsock' and press enter and then type resetRestart Your PCHere are 4 new solutions to the Generic Host For Win32 Error in Windows.-reply by Abdur Rahim