xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
vomenum

Free Domain Web Hosting Providers.

You know that's sort of like advertising a site. Well actually it is advertising a simple site like that. I wouldn't let that post stay anyway. How would you make money online from that? The site itself gives a link to Do Marketers Really Need RSS?, some article, and the hosting part of the site doesn't exist, it just provides ads for BlueHost, and other hosting services.

You know that's sort of like advertising a site. Well actually it is advertising a simple site like that. I wouldn't let that post stay anyway. How would you make money online from that? The site itself gives a link to Do Marketers Really Need RSS?, some article, and the hosting part of the site doesn't exist, it just provides ads for BlueHost, and other hosting services.

I completely agree, it doesnt provide hsoting just adverts for other hosts. Whats the point? :P

ya i agree with you. This website is for advertising. Not hosting company website.