xisto Community
phoenixinno

Best Avatar & Signature Who has the coolest looking posts?

I think that my avatar is pretty good, but it was done as a service in another gfx site using Cinema 4 Design, which I doubt you have. Not that you can't use it or you won't have it but its pretty expensive. I'll show you some of my favorite tags I made:

Posted Image

Posted Image

(never got around to fixing that one)

Posted Image

(that one was the simplest I ever made)

I'm not really good at GFX, just started learning, from friends and family. I am improving, but now that I went out and deleted my brushes I need to find the best of the best and only use those. Keep in mind that if you really want inspiration look around on GFX Forums like SigResource.com they have some good artists, there, best of the best. I just look around, and I try to mimic styles, learn from tutorials and stuff like that.

Edited by Xalor (see edit history)

Hi dude you have a good knowledge of graphics. Who said you dont know. Your avatars is awesome and signature are cool. Can you post some tips here for us to learn graphics in tutorial section... It would be really HELPFULL