xisto Community
Tramposch

Windows Vista Aero Effect - Adobe Photoshop Cs4 - Hd

I actually saw that video on your site, its pretty useful, since I wanted to replicate a theme for Joomla! using that, but now that I've seen it, it doesn't seem so hard. I just needed to know how to make the buttons, and you gave me the file ^.^ Less work for me. Thanks and you have a pretty good video capture program. What did you use? I hope to see some more tutorials, how about making a Leopard/Mac theme? Like the metal skin and the buttons?

...how about making a Leopard/Mac theme? Like the metal skin and the buttons?

Hey that is a GREAT idea! didn't think of that! I'll start looking into that now.

...pretty good video capture program. What did you use?

I use Camtasia Studio 6, it is a truly amazing desktop capture program.
If you know how styles work, I can actually create a style for you and the others so you just hit one button and it makes the.. err vista effect.

Hey that is a GREAT idea! didn't think of that! I'll start looking into that now.

I use Camtasia Studio 6, it is a truly amazing desktop capture program.

If you know how styles work, I can actually create a style for you and the others so you just hit one button and it makes the.. err vista effect.

The tutorial is really use full and i found tutorials like this on w http://www.howcast.com/

Hope you will also enjoy those tuts.....

Have a gd day.

The tutorial is really use full and i found tutorials like this on w http://www.howcast.com/
Hope you will also enjoy those tuts.....

Have a gd day.

Thank you very much, I try to be useful. I have never heard of howcast.com I will be sure to check it out some time.

Thanks you and you have a good day also.

This is what I was able to create with your tutorial. I am pretty amazed at the results. When I follow tutorials, I usually finish with a product looking completely different than that of the tutorial so I must compliment you. Thank you for the tutorial, it was very easy. Your voice was clear and easy to understand. :)I have a feeling that I am probably gonna use this later someday for something. By the way, the effect looks exactly like the Vista Aero effect. :Ppost-104375-083700100 1279673893_thumb.png