xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Kmedia

Hello Everyone Me making a post letting everyone know

Hello Kmedia,Welcome on Xisto.Enjoy your stay at the forum. We hope that you will learn a lot from the people.Pl read the Readme on the top of shoutbox to earn more and more myCents.Try to post bigger contents because bigger contents can give you more myCents than smaller one................!!!! Enjoy..

Hello Kmedia.

Remember to register at Xisto - Support.com/billing with the same email address you registered here.

After you've made 5 posts, you'll start earning mycents which will allow you to buy hosting.

Write quality posts and you'll do just fine. View the Xisto readme and follow the rules

See you around. :P

Hello Kmedia and welcome to Xisto!We are very happy to see fresh new faces around here. :)Just out of curiosity, the name Kmedia suggests that you are interested in some type of multimedia am I right? Are you a graphic designer or maybe an animator or such?

hi guys i am new member here i just followed this website through my friend alex so i just need here good conversation and i hope that perhaps i can get here it with all of you as well as how i want. thanks, kimhellbert

Hello kimhellbert,Welcome on Xisto. Hope you will enjoy staying in this forum. I also hope that you will learn something new that will help you here on Xisto.When postng try to write more because if you write more you can get more myCents than short posts! Have Fun!Also you could make a new thread where you could write more about you etc..Edit: sorry anwii i was tired and didn't looked to whom i replyed :)) i just saw some activity here and i didn't look for a year month etc when this was posted i wanted to reply to kimhellbert lol

Edited by Darkyo13 (see edit history)

come on guys! the original poster posted this introduction over two years ago and has only 1 post. can some of you just get a clue already when responding to posts???