xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
abhigyan

Allergies With Dust Mites And Food Material Need help...

Hi all .I am suffering from the allergies with different food materials and dust mites and I don?t know how long this list is I mean I have allergy with fish, salads and even with every food and this list is going long day by day whenever I eat something allergic or when ever I come in contact with dust mites (like dusty bed sheets). It starts sneezing and it can go to 100 a time and after that it becomes impossible to breath and then wheezing sound in my neck and chest. So many times I consulted with doctor and after a long struggle they found out that I am allergic against so many things and they told me that there is nothing like permanent medicine for this dieses and the only way is to keep your self away from stimulating materials. I have tried so many medicines and spry but some of them doesn?t work I found the Unicontin 400 best for breathing problem and one anti histamine spry I cant remember the name of it. I search a lot on the internet and found that I should keep my bed sheet as clean as possible it should washed in hot water above 60 degree but it was tuff for my life style so I found an alternate solution for this problem keeping the bed sheet in freezer for 2-3 hour in a tightly covered plaything is also an good solution to kill the dust mites. But some how it is a temporary solution I try too clean my home as I can but some how and from some where these things catch me and then starts a big torture. I found on Net that more than 50% people are allergic with one or other thing as Xisto is a big place and it is junction of people from different parts of the world so I think I can found the people like me and may be some batter alternate solutions for my problems and may be by discussion we could find some new solution..

Me tooAllergies With Dust Mites And Food Material

I haved serious dustmite allergy.  I've been tested and diagnosed as having ONLY dustmite allergy.  I recommend you do too.  Why is washing your clothing in hot water hard for you "lifestyle" ???  Is English your native language ? (no offense).  Why don't you try an anti-histamine.  I take xyzal and sometimes it's like I'm not taking any antihistamine... Very strange... I'm on my 4th year of allergy shots...For dustmite.  I desensitized (cured) of my cat/dog allergy by way of allergy shots in only a year and a half... The dustmite allergy is still here.. And sometimes pretty bad.  I'm so tired with it.  I hear in Thailand they have a vaccine now for allergy - - - it's true --- six shots and your cured.  I even wrote the hospital there about it... But I got some form letter back.  It will be distributed by Giant Pharma or something like that to the world - someday... Maybe. So tired... Due to allergy...And xyzal. 

-reply by Nancy