xisto Community
lonebyrd

I'm Back though noone will remember me

Hi everyone, my name is Rikki. I live in the northeastern part of the United States. I found this (or Xisto) is the only place to be hosted that is any good. I'm glad to be back

welcome back. always good seeing someone returning back. Stay warm and dry. I am in the NE USA also by the way.

Hey! Welcome back! Were thinking of moving to the NE for awhile, there is a job up there that pays well, were just waiting on more info to make a final decision. Anyway, it's great here! i love it, way nicer then any other posting for hosting place I've ever been to! Cheers! And Stay warm!

Look in my signature for links to the new Credit System 3.0And register at the Billing Centre.

I'm getting a 404 error for that link. I'm not sure if it's because of you or my darn computer. It's been acting up

Yes Jlhaslip the link in your sig is dead. The link to the topic is here. You no longer earn credits, instead you earn myCents that you can use for hosting. It looks like you've already got this sorted out, so you should be all set to start getting hosting packages.

P.S. Welcome back lonebyrd!

Edited by galexcd (see edit history)

Yes Jlhaslip the link in your sig is dead.

Fixed. Found an extra 'l' in the 'htmll' for the link ... My Bad!!!