xisto Community
thasoldier

Windows Phones The revolution phones

Phones like this are a revolution in the mobile phone technology.Take a look at this:)

There are many phones like this. What do you think about them?I mean..Wow this is the real revolution in the mobile phone technology.

Maybe they are too expencive, but look what you get...

This is just an example... :P

HTC Touch HD

Posted Image

My school friend has one of this...

You control it with your finger...

I can say that, tnis phone is amaizing.

Dimensions115 x 62.8 x 12 mm

Features:

Windows OS

3G

Wi-Fi (WLAN)

Loudspeaker/Speakerphone

MP3 Player

Bluetooth

Camera 5 Megapixel

Video Record

What do you think about phones like this? Edited by thasoldier (see edit history)

This was copied almost word for word from http://www.mobilephoneking.com/

But as for what I think: It looks great. But it's price isn't. For $750 I don't think I will get one, especially when my iPhone does 90% of that stuff just fine, if not better. Mobile phone technology is advancing, but it has to come down in price before it gets very far in the consumer world.

There are a lot of phones that comes with windows or linux also, but they are extremely expensive, so I rather stick with my actual cell until those mini-computers get a little bit cheaper.

Phones like this are a revolution in the mobile phone technology.Take a look at this:)

There are many phones like this. What do you think about them?I mean..Wow this is the real revolution in the mobile phone technology.

Maybe they are too expencive, but look what you get...

This is just an example... :P

HTC Touch HD

Posted Image

My school friend has one of this...

You control it with your finger...

I can say that, tnis phone is amaizing.

Dimensions115 x 62.8 x 12 mm

Features:

Windows OS

3G

Wi-Fi (WLAN)

Loudspeaker/Speakerphone

MP3 Player

Bluetooth

Camera 5 Megapixel

Video Record

What do you think about phones like this?

wouldnt have it at all. One reason I bet that video recorder it has is AVI's which would eat up that 3Gig in a heart beat. also that price. this time next year you might can get that same phone for less than $100

Also and most inportant. Who needs a phone with all that anyways. Well maybe the bluetooth. but come on. as long as you can talk and make a call. who cares if it has a cam mp3 windows or wifi. Sorry just my feelings.