xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
hondauser85

Im New Here

Hey welcome hondauser85!

this is a very cool community..the best on the web!

been away, i'm back too. Hope you have a real blast here!

Later!

Hello hondauser85!!Xisto is using a credit system that you need to sign up for but don't worry its free. Go read the pinned topics about credits to learn more. All you have to do is sign up and start posting and you'll get credits which turn into earning which can be used for getting hosting and stuff. Finding a place to post isn't difficult at all here because there is so many places to post and so many members. I hope you enjoy you stay here at this wonderful community called Xisto and don't forget to sign up for the new version three credits system.

Hi hondauser85. I can see that you like Honda cars? Or maybe a Hero Honda Motorcycle, don't ask me about that ever again, horrible memories. I think that you think that you are the 85th user of a Honda-brand item. I hope you have fun here, and well don't post more affiliate links, because they will be removed, we have an amazing moderating team here, and they always helps us out for the best. I've earned a lot more from learning to stick with the rules. Apparently you joined about the same time as me, and I hope you stick to the rules and help make Xisto a better more fun place, not that it isn't now.