xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
GothX

Hello.

I found Xisto while searching for a new host. I don't mine post to hosts, as I've used them before, and I liked being part of a community. My last host has become a bit... unreliable, so here I am.

Welcome to Xisto Gothx. I know you will really enjoy yourself here. a great forum and a wonderful bunch of people here with lots of great information.

Welcome to Xisto GothX. This is the best free hosts available, you'll definitley like it. Actually you'll get paid hosting for free here, so it is very reliable. And the community is very friendly and active. Start posting and enjoy your hosting service. Read Trap17Readme for the procedure to get free hosting. :P

Welcome on Xisto.I faced the same situation when i switched on Xisto from my old hosting although i have not started hosting at here but i liked its concept vary much.............enjoy your postings.

Hello GothX and have a nice stay at the Xisto forums.

Make sure you read the readme and helpfiles first to get introduced to these fantastic forums on which you'll always find the discussion you need and which interests you because of the huge broad of topics :P

Also register at Xisto - Support billing area with the same email address you used to sign up here, and after your post count hits above 5 myCENTS will start pouring into your account and you'll see how much you have under your avatar in these forums. Everytime the counter hits 100 myCENTS, they will be transfered to 1 Xisto 'dollar' and you'll receive an email confirming this. If you by any chance see 'READY[230.53]' that means that the script which transfers the myCENTS hasn't worked yet, and when it does, 2 dollars will be put into your account and 30.53 cents will stay in here. If the number goes in minus then that means the script has a bug that will be resolved by one of the admins as soon as he can do something about it.

Have fun here and don't leave this place! :P