xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
the blonde girl

"Super Size Me..."

is the new documentary dealing with the horrors of fast food and the path of obesity we're on as of present time.What are your thoughts on this topic? Should McDonald's, and other food franchises, continue to sell fatty foods? Technically, they're just out to make some money, and it's up to the PEOPLE to control themselves and think of their health?What do you think?

:)Hmm , i have gone through some topics like that but these are only for the perons who r very regular wid fast foods . It is very dangerous i mean eating big cheese burger a day , its not just about getting fat but sick too B) ...So you r right , its upto us how we control our diet ....And its not lawful to blame these fastfood restaurants ... :D ..theres not just a fast food there , they also serve as very good gettogether point . :P

Exactly, noxit. I mean, what? Are we going to rely on our lives to be healthy on their own? We can't just sit around, not do anything and eat fast food and then blame in on advertisements and fast food restaurants because WE can't control ourselves. It's not logical, and people need to develop more will power. This is just getting ridiculous.

:D ...riightly said ...I dont like people dieting to keep their bodies in tone . you should eat at your will, and do regular exercise ..lolz..Join some good gym and go to fast food places daily.. :P ( only if you dont have a will power B) )

BURGERS! PAN PIZZA! French fries! yummy... U should not have posted this topic.. i m already hungry now! got to eat something... B) Come on .. tell me. if someone keeps all of the above in front of you. Are u going to ignore it just telling that its not good or has lot of fat. These things really add up spice to ur eating habbits and i think it is better to get off the routine sometimes. however, one should not depend upon them 24/7 ... It can be tooo BAD! Opps... Time to place an order... Where's the phone .. ?? [ CLICK ] :P

Yes, it's all about controlling, and fast foods are not bad once in a while. They're somewhat cheaper, and they're really good :P And the fast foods are trying their best of keeping us healthy by featuring more healthy foods like salads with Atkins' dressing, sandwiches, and other healthy stuff B)

i eat fastfood somethimes.but i'm like totaly not fat.i'm like 178 cm long.and my weight is around 59 kg

ultasmad, I did hear something about that. McDonald's much be antsy, getting this much bad public scrutiny.wassie, that's completely cool. But that's one of the problems people seem to not get: them being thin at this moment. But what about after five years? Ten? Twenty? Are you sure that you'll be in shape even if you do eat fast food. That's the real question here.

Anyone likes to eat *BLEEP*!!! B) No one.. i guess.Well, the body likes what it needs. So eat it and forget about the FAT and stuff. -----> But in a LIMIT!

ultasmad, I did hear something about that.  McDonald's much be antsy, getting this much bad public scrutiny.
wassie, that's completely cool.  But that's one of the problems people seem to not get: them being thin at this moment.  But what about after five years?  Ten?  Twenty?  Are you sure that you'll be in shape even if you do eat fast food.  That's the real question here.

offcourse i must agree with you,
but why not enjoy the moment,
and over about 5 years stop with it.
and go on training you musles.
so you get more females around you,
and that you live a good life after B)

I tihnk advertistment do play a part in encouraging you to eat fastfood. Advertistments sort of 'brainwash you' or 'phsyco' you to eat fastfood. Well, that's what advertistments are for right? If McDonalds is not encouraging you to eat fastfood, why are they advertising. I mean, you can only control up to a certant point,m after that it goes' One Hamburger won't do any harm' and it keeps growing.

Talk about world population, I think we should start reducing the world population. Its really too much, 5 billion people living on a single rock...omg...we should start exterminating some 2 billion people. If the population keeps growing....i don't know what will happen to the earth...what do u guys think?

I try not to eat that much fast food. I do alot of swimming and spend alot of time at the pool. If you keep in shape and exercise then eatting fast food every once and awhile should not be a problem.