xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
sonesay

Facebook Hacker?

I just noticed theres like some guy going around and being able to post on other peoples walls without having a legitimate username. Has anyone else come across this?

post-45102-1232516218_thumb.png

Nope, not yet. Thankfully.The worst thing that happened to me with my Facebook wall, was one of those special "gifts" that people can send. It happened that my girlfriend invited me to that application (not the normal Gifts app), and she sent to all her girl friends the picture of the abs and pectoral muscles a man. But this application, instead of sending me an invitation, put the images on my wall.So, as I didn't open Facebook until a couple days later, my friends had a good laugh and wrote some homophobic comments against me on my wall, joking of course. I had to delete it, and reported this application, I can't remember the name right now...The good thing was what my girlfriend did to make it up with me for making me the fool :P

Haha funny story there. I asked my friend and she told me that is indeed her relative so its more likely a bug since they are on their friends list but I cannot see or look them up.

me think.. its a bug. I once found my friend picture on the right frame where it used to be Advertisement slot.., though when i clicked the link, it referred me to an error page :P

Yap its a bug.. for one reason i dont simply add applications due to that. Tend to mess up my facebook totally. Happened once and deleted the application and everyone goes fine.