xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
sonesay

Topic Views Count Incorrect

Hey all, has anyone noticed that when you go to view new topics some of the views count is not right? This isn't a big issue but its something I've noticed a lot. Its the same in firefox 3 and safari. I've attached a image to show what I mean. You have replies to topcis but the view count is still 0. Is this just a setting where the forum is setup not to update views as often just to save on overhead on the servers?

post-45102-1232411945_thumb.png

you know now that you said something your right. Never really noticed it until you said something.

I have noticed it since I joined up the forum, I just thought it was to trivial to car about (no offence)... It is probably a slow updating script.

Yep I have been noticing it, but no big deal It's just weird, like in the home page, on the topics that are on the side the reply count is always 0 on the latest topics, even if they actually have a lot replies... my question is does that affect myCent count?

Eh, noticed, I just wanted to open a thread about this but I thought of searching before acting so I'm here :P

I guess it's just a bug in IPB that needs to be squashed. :P

Yep I have been noticing it, but no big deal It's just weird, like in the home page, on the topics that are on the side the reply count is always 0 on the latest topics, even if they actually have a lot replies... my question is does that affect myCent count?

I most certainly don't think that would be the case in this problem, but you need to contact an admin or a mod for this to be sure :P