xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

modern computer technology Research Paper Titled: How Have The Negative Effects Of Computers Chan

modern computer technologyResearch Paper Titled: How Have The Negative Effects Of Computers Changed American Society?

h! uhm, I have a research work w/ its title is "modern computer technology". I have a problem about the statement of the problem my case study is what are the negative and positive effects of modern computer technology? Can you help me pls.Or can you give me a specific statement of the problem and can you answer it.Tnx. Please. Response.

-question by charlotte pacoma

If your referring to the thesis statement of your paper, the best thing do is first set up a primary question that you want to answer and then select the three topics that you are going to cover. Once you have covered your three topics that you want to discuss in your paper then you will be able to set up your thesis statement based on what your wrote in your paper. As for your question its a tad to broad and so you need to tighten it up a bit and so you could rephrase your question this way:what are the negative and positive effects of modern computer technology in schools?what are the negative and positive effects of modern computer technology in automobiles?what are the negative and positive effects of modern computer technology with social networking?With those questions your topic is a bit more focused and based on the information from any of those examples or whatever you want to focus on, it will help develop your thesis statement a bit better.

positive effects of modern computer technology with social.
modern computer technology

Please I need a detailed write up on this question.
Thanks

-reply by Edson

The effect of Computer technology in schools and in young generation.
modern computer technology

I an a software engineer and right now I am doing the masters in IT in final semester of research so I am also in the search of topic for my master's research but as u have some queries so I am going to add my few comments that may help u out for enhancing your ideas and eradicate yourself from extravagant things for research but simply focus on small area step by step as following.

1)The effect of computer technology in very bottom of Education I.E. School Education

what happen that during copmuter training in classes many students are able to approach the new teachings of computer and get pros. But there is also another face of mirror that may be bitter for u that is young generation by using the internet having fell in wrong deeds like sexual point of view that is a big hurdle and stumbling block in the way of development in Education and mental attitude. in the very early stages when any student(boy/girl) uses enormous usage of internet with idiot things sexy pictures, sounds,videos etc..Keeps the bad impact on technology. I know in your area every one has full authority to get its right with full enjoyment of sex by releasing the tapes of sexy videos and u a making spoil to the rest of countries that are under development and developing countries. They are wasting about time with a big portion of 24 hours. In result what happened lack of mental approach. In your sense u r in wonderful phsae of development in the web technology day by day by emerging new designing tools and developing tools.And the main flaw of internet technology by downloading whole of the time xxx videos and every thing relting to this. At one corner u r on the development end that is for tactic but for strategic period you will fail your society by spoilinfg with your own innovative technologies having wrong lesson of usage by degradinng the thought and mending it with fully sexually feelings that every one has. You are erecting your technology in the wrong sense if u will watch this result of technology.

-reply by Akhter Ali Junejo