xisto Community
triplex74

I Need To Be Admin In My Work Pc

hi therei find my self disabled when i need to setup any new program in my work pc because i'm only user and not admin in my computer can any one help me in making me admin this computer is controlled by serverthanks

There are many good reasons why network admins control what software can be installed and run on PCs. If, as you say, your user and computer are being run from a network (ie. as a client) then you can't become an admin on your PC. If you really have a valid need for whatever software you're trying to install then I'm sure the IT department will install it for you.

There are many good reasons why network admins control what software can be installed and run on PCs. If, as you say, your user and computer are being run from a network (ie. as a client) then you can't become an admin on your PC. If you really have a valid need for whatever software you're trying to install then I'm sure the IT department will install it for you.

So true. As a Admin of a network myself I know dealing with some people that want to add bogus programs or things such as YIM or other chat software on ther pc when it would and is used as a for work.

What your asking is most likely against company policy and anything methods are pretty much illegal and so the only way you would be able to install those programs on your computer is either put in a request to the admin. Or become admin the right way and install the programs on your computer, but either way those are unlikely to happen and most likely be unproductive to the business as they will be losing money while those programs your using will distract you from completing any work your doing.

Yeah, they have something like that at my school and I bet it's at most any middle and high school, they stop unwanted programs from being installed and allowing intruders in.