xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
contactskn

Hi Friends Some More Tips To Be Followed after taking bath in the morning

Dear friends are you following the tips given by me now a days for you people out there to be healthy and fit. Then obviously you all be healthy and fit now isn’t. As in the previous posts also I have given you two tips each and this time again I would like to give you two more tips. Obviously hope that you all will be benefited with these tips. 1. After taking bath meditate for some time and try to concentrate on what you are doing or have done. Meditation is a good medicine for your brain and body. As it is proven and tested for years now so meditating after bath will help you a lot. Meditations are of many types You can follow any time of meditation which you feel comfortable in. Follow this tip and be healthy.?post-73445-1232195036_thumb.jpeg2. After taking bath if possible and if available if you chew at least two leaves of NEEM then it will be beneficial for your body in many ways. NEEM has the quality of killing the germs and it also has the quality to reduce your fats in your body. So following this tip will also benefit you a lot, obviously I know very well that it is very difficult to get NEEM. In many areas it is difficult to find these trees that’s why I have written above that if possible as the rest are possible I know it and even you know it very well.?post-73445-1232195049_thumb.jpegThat’s it for now dear friends hope you will love these tips and will try to follow them for a healthy and fit body and health.?