xisto Community
-Sky-

Cannot Access My Site Forum Some Pcs

Hello. I cannot at all access the following domains on other Internet Connections...*central-gaming.trap17.com.*central-gaming.net.It will not load the page for me at all on other computers, not even at College.Has an IP Ban been placed or what? I have made a Support ticket and nothing has been done, and no replies.Please get back to me ASAP !!-SkyCreated On: 2009 Jan 15 07:13 PMDepartment: Xisto - Support.

I can access the pages just fine, so the problem is specific to a few computers. Do you have the IP addresses of those computers that can't access the sites, and have you forwarded those IP addresses to support? They should then be able to see if they are IP banned. If it is happening on a lot of different PCs, do they have anything in common? Are they all with the same ISP, or behind certain firewall settings?

That site is working fine for me too...I think there may be some IP block issue for some IP range..Just as rvalkass suggested, chances are the IP's of your ISP has been banned , or they may be under a shared IP system etc.. Anyway submit a support ticket at Xisto - Support by stating your problem clearly... :P

Thanks for your reply xpress, and rval. :PI am unable (for some reason) access my site anymore at College in Leicester. I am doing an IT course and they have a Firewall, and a Server on Windows Server 2003. My IT teacher actually allows me to learn how to hack, he lets me hack stuff (that I know how to do), and lets me watch him on Windows Server 2003. :PAnyways, I will see if it still blocks the IP on Wednesday. I am also sometimes using Linux on my USB Memory Stick. :D I have BackTrack 3 on it. :P-Sky