xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Zeyomie

Greetings and salutations of course...

Hi, I'm Elizabeth. Just registered this morning obviously. I'm looking to set up an online store. So the hosting with Secure certificates are really necessary. I've been on several hosts previously and been severely disappointed. When I finally found a good host for a hobby project they closed down about 6 weeks after I got set up. So I am really frustrated with free hosts. I just can't afford paid hosting. Anyway, I'm a stay at home mom, and I'm trying to do this to support my son. It's not easy as I really don't have anything established and I'm new at this. But I'm trying to do whatever I can. Suggestions are welcome. Thank you for reading and have a great day!

Hi, I'm Elizabeth. Just registered this morning obviously. I'm looking to set up an online store. So the hosting with Secure certificates are really necessary. I've been on several hosts previously and been severely disappointed. When I finally found a good host for a hobby project they closed down about 6 weeks after I got set up. So I am really frustrated with free hosts. I just can't afford paid hosting.
Anyway, I'm a stay at home mom, and I'm trying to do this to support my son. It's not easy as I really don't have anything established and I'm new at this. But I'm trying to do whatever I can. Suggestions are welcome.

Thank you for reading and have a great day!

greetings Elizabeth, and welcome to Xisto.
I know how you feel, of other free hostings. between closing down and all there worthless pop ups and things they all but make you add to your page after you get it up. You will not find a better place than Xisto. also some of the most helpful people around too, which is always a very big plus.

Hello Elizabeth, you're welcome to join our forum community.

Remember to register at Xisto - Support.com/billing to start earning mycents (register with the same email address you registered here). You have to make at least 5 posts first to start earning.
View Xisto readme so you know the rules and how stuff works.
Keep your posts clean. The quality of the posts determine how much myCENTs you earn.

See you around. :P

You have to make at least 5 posts first to start earning.

I have been reading up trying to find that out. So thank you for that. It's good to know. And thank you for the welcome.

I already registered at both places. I expect my accounts to link within another 2 or 3 hours. As for quality, I'm not someone who goes around posting randomly, I try to ensure every post is high quality. While I can't always guarantee lengthy posts, I'm certain to have posts that are worthwhile. I think. Maybe not this one so much. lol But you get the idea.