xisto Community
BBQLOVER101

Ways Of Making Money Online (info Only) give you ways of earning money online

Update: 01/15/09 - added links(examples) for "Click a link", added links for "Design", added more detail to some parts.

Update: 01/16/09 - added more detail to some parts(translator), added link for "Referral"

Update: 01/19/09 - added detail

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is the guide for "How to make money online"

There are many ways to earn money online and im here to show you how (this is just information)

- Click a link: websites will show you a list of links and you have to click the links in order to get paid (average earning: $0.005 per link -depends on websites, some have more and some have less)

=> Links:

Posted Image (provided by mahesh2k)

- Survey: there are different types of survey, one type is the website will show you some web pages that people have created and all you need to do is comment or sign up and then get paid. (earning: $0.05 ~ $1.00 Another type, which is not common, is actually writing out a report about the site you see. Its long but worth it. (earning: $0.1 ~ $50)

- Translator: translate from one language to another, easy if you have more than two languages. The job is to translate a piece of article or a chapter from book from one language to another. So, you are not looking at translating one or two sentences but an article, a report, or a chapter. (earning: $10 ~ $500 - some websites count words, some websites count pieces)

=> Links:

* Most of the sites I found are not in English (Mainly in Chinese and Japanese) so its kinda hard for us to navigate through them but I will post them up because some people can still read the instruction *

Coming Soon

- Translate programs into script or txt: translate program (.exe) into java script or code (programming code). Some websites will offer people to translate programs into txt (earning: $50 ~ $300 - depending on websites)

- Design: what it says, design. Design a logo, a picture, a something that the websites want and you get paid (earning: varied)

=> Links:

- Referral program: refer people to the system and you get paid (earning: $0.05 ~ $3.00)

=> Links:

Posted Image (from my research) => (this site requires you to pay them $10 each month but you get $100 for each 5 referrals plus additional $1 for every referral you make)

- Email recruiting program: using email to recruit people to join, if the person opens the email you get paid (earning: $0.001) if they sign up you get paid again (earning: $0.01 ~ $1.00 depend on websites)

- Using programs or sites: some websites want to get more traffic by paying people to use their web so you use it you get paid (earning: $0.001 ~ $0.5 per page viewed)

=> Links:

Posted Image (from my research)

- Selling training program: this one requires you to pay them first (to but the stuff from them) then you turn it and sell it to others. You get paid with selling to people and the people sell to more people. *This is not infinite levels* (earning: varied)

so far thats all i have, i will update more ways if i find any, thanks for reading (if readers find something else you r welcome to add it in)

Edited by rvalkass (see edit history)

There has been a drastic change in the scenario of these online money making systems. Taking into account the global slowdown and the dearth of money for business and advertisement, many, most actually are siphoning money out of their advertisement budgets. All that is now left is the few chosen ones which cannot do business without online marketting.The real picture is grim. The pay per click sites, were able to get enough advertisements per day so as to sustain their business and pay the clickers or members accordingly. However sites like Buxout and Sandraclicks hung a board saying they are closing business indefinetely due to shortage of funds. Some others like Earn3 and Thinkbux are paying to those who are premium member. The fact is you are becoming premium and paying them. The same fund is being used to pay others. If now no one turns premium you don't get paid, simple as that as they do not have funds with them. Some sites are infact banning members who reach or are about to reach payout citing reasons of malpractice like WorldClicks.The scenario with hyip is also similar. Due to poor performance in the forex and share market the companies are not making money at all and in no way can pay the due. So some particular ones are being paid who say that these sites are paying.. Fake of course. These ponzi sites are only scamming.The whole story also turns bad as now there are about 3 to 4 sites cropping up daily and all are scammers. So the story is if you are not sure about a site do not invest and there are now 95% online earning site who will not pay - the reasons are no money at diposal.

There has been a drastic change in the scenario of these online money making systems. Taking into account the global slowdown and the dearth of money for business and advertisement, many, most actually are siphoning money out of their advertisement budgets. All that is now left is the few chosen ones which cannot do business without online marketting.
The real picture is grim. The pay per click sites, were able to get enough advertisements per day so as to sustain their business and pay the clickers or members accordingly. However sites like Buxout and Sandraclicks hung a board saying they are closing business indefinetely due to shortage of funds. Some others like Earn3 and Thinkbux are paying to those who are premium member. The fact is you are becoming premium and paying them. The same fund is being used to pay others. If now no one turns premium you don't get paid, simple as that as they do not have funds with them. Some sites are infact banning members who reach or are about to reach payout citing reasons of malpractice like WorldClicks.

The scenario with hyip is also similar. Due to poor performance in the forex and share market the companies are not making money at all and in no way can pay the due. So some particular ones are being paid who say that these sites are paying.. Fake of course. These ponzi sites are only scamming.

The whole story also turns bad as now there are about 3 to 4 sites cropping up daily and all are scammers. So the story is if you are not sure about a site do not invest and there are now 95% online earning site who will not pay - the reasons are no money at diposal.

Yes, you are right, there are many scammer websites out there and that is why I didnt post any link on here because one, people think its gonne be another scam and two, I dont want to responsible for posting link and get scold for telling people bad websites. However, during my research, I did come across some good webistes. Not many tho, around five actual good and decent online paying websites but its like out of 200 websites that I have seen.

This is the guideline for "How to make money online" There are many ways to earn money online and im here to show you how (this is just information)

- click a link: websites will show you a list of links and you have to click the links in order to get paid (average earning: $0.005 per link -depends on websites, some have more and some have less)

- survey: there are different types of survey, one type is the website will show you some web pages that people have created and all you need to do is comment and then get paid. (earning: $0.05 ~ $1.00 Another type, which is not common, is actually writing out a report about the site you see. Its long but worth it. (earning: $0.1 ~ $50)

- translator: translate from one language to another, easy if you have more than two languages (earning: $10 ~ $500 - some websites count words, some websites count pieces)

- Design: what it says, design. Design a logo, a picture, a something that the websites want and you get paid (earning: varied)

- Referral program: refer people to the system and you get paid (earning: $0.05 ~ $3.00)

- email recruiting program: using email to recruit people to join, if the person opens the email you get paid (earning: $0.001) if they sign up you get paid again (earning: $0.01 ~ $1.00 depend on websites)

- using programs or sites: some websites want to get more traffic by paying people to use their web so you use it you get paid (earning: $0.001 ~ $0.5 per page viewed)

- selling training program: this one requires you to pay them first (to but the stuff from them) then you turn it and sell it to others. You get paid with selling to people and the people sell to more people. *This is not infinite levels* (earning: varied)

so far thats all i have, i will update more ways if i find any, thanks for reading (if readers find something else you r welcome to add it in)

I read your ways of making online money. But You have to give some examples of how to earn from these methods. What are the best websites for PPC, Survey, email recruiting program websites and logo design websites who hire logo, picture design. Also referall program. It will better if you give full article and instruction how to make money online.

I read your ways of making online money. But You have to give some examples of how to earn from these methods. What are the best websites for PPC, Survey, email recruiting program websites and logo design websites who hire logo, picture design. Also referall program. It will better if you give full article and instruction how to make money online.

Thank you pointing out some of the missing pieces and thank you for suggesting how to make this a better guideline.
I will put up examples for every approach that is examples, websites, and pics. However, in order to make a full guideline, its gonne take awhile to complete. Therefore, I am here to ask people to help me as well to make this the COMPLETE GUIDELINE for Making money online. Meanwhile, I will put up examples (I am not sure if I am allow to post links??) So,thats gonne take few hours of work but Ill upload them as soon as possible.

:P The firt way i recommend: make good posts at http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ you will earn money to pay for your package!

I believe everyone here is already doing that. Otherwise they would not be here.
Anyway, I am certainly looking forward to a more complete guide. I'm always looking for ways to make money online, none have been very profitable. I do mostly Paid E-mail sites. It's taken me years to get paid by some because I can't afford to sign up for "offers" to reach payouts faster. There are a few I still do every few days. 2 of them I have been paid by in the past. 2 more that I've not earned enough yet.
When making your list, you might consider those of us who have 'no' extra funds to put into anything. Often I see people posting things(elsewhere) that you have to invest money in to get started and so forth. I'm automatically counted out of those. People think whats a dollar or ten, but when you have a small child like I do, ten dollars, or five, even one can be painful to part with when it means the difference between investing in something or your child eating.

Anyway, thats my thought. Thank you for reading.

- click a link: websites will show you a list of links and you have to click the links in order to get paid (average earning: $0.005 per link -depends on websites, some have more and some have less)

I know there are some good sites like Bux.to & Hits4pay. But do you know any other than that?

- survey: there are different types of survey, one type is the website will show you some web pages that people have created and all you need to do is comment and then get paid. (earning: $0.05 ~ $1.00 Another type, which is not common, is actually writing out a report about the site you see. Its long but worth it. (earning: $0.1 ~ $50)

I absolutely have no idea about this one ,if it works. I never came across any site that pays to its members for surveys. I came across sites which cheats their members. So if you know any reputed site in this category then please let ne know.

- translator: translate from one language to another, easy if you have more than two languages (earning: $10 ~ $500 - some websites count words, some websites count pieces)

Weird, these days people use online translators or translator softwares.

Yes. this is the legimate one. 99designs, digitalpoint and many other sites are in this category.

Nah after xpango i don't think these refferal type of networks are worhty to invest time on.

- email recruiting program: using email to recruit people to join, if the person opens the email you get paid (earning: $0.001) if they sign up you get paid again (earning: $0.01 ~ $1.00 depend on websites)

Yes many top bloggers use this. So key here is first develop readers to your blog then ask them to join mailing list. Provide useful content via mailing list and then start showing ads on it. Make sure email ads don't annoy people.

- using programs or sites: some websites want to get more traffic by paying people to use their web so you use it you get paid (earning: $0.001 ~ $0.5 per page viewed)

Yes, rentacode & elance can be a good option in such case. Limewire also in this category with their new site limeworks.

- selling training program: this one requires you to pay them first (to but the stuff from them) then you turn it and sell it to others. You get paid with selling to people and the people sell to more people. *This is not infinite levels* (earning: varied)

Yeah this is rocking these days. Yaro star is most successful blogger making money with this. after his training cruise even Daniel scoco of daily blog tips started program that combines training of multiple trainers in one training program into one.

I believe everyone here is already doing that. Otherwise they would not be here. Anyway, I am certainly looking forward to a more complete guide. I'm always looking for ways to make money online, none have been very profitable. I do mostly Paid E-mail sites. It's taken me years to get paid by some because I can't afford to sign up for "offers" to reach payouts faster. There are a few I still do every few days. 2 of them I have been paid by in the past. 2 more that I've not earned enough yet.
When making your list, you might consider those of us who have 'no' extra funds to put into anything. Often I see people posting things(elsewhere) that you have to invest money in to get started and so forth. I'm automatically counted out of those. People think whats a dollar or ten, but when you have a small child like I do, ten dollars, or five, even one can be painful to part with when it means the difference between investing in something or your child eating.

Anyway, thats my thought. Thank you for reading.

Thank you for your support and yes I will try to update as many useful info as possible. I will consider those people who do not have extra funds. Also, I will provide some alternatives for those who dont have extra funds.

I know there are some good sites like Bux.to & Hits4pay. But do you know any other than that?

I absolutely have no idea about this one ,if it works. I never came across any site that pays to its members for surveys. I came across sites which cheats their members. So if you know any reputed site in this category then please let ne know.

Weird, these days people use online translators or translator softwares.

Yes. this is the legimate one. 99designs, digitalpoint and many other sites are in this category.

Nah after xpango i don't think these refferal type of networks are worhty to invest time on.

Yes many top bloggers use this. So key here is first develop readers to your blog then ask them to join mailing list. Provide useful content via mailing list and then start showing ads on it. Make sure email ads don't annoy people.

Yes, rentacode & elance can be a good option in such case. Limewire also in this category with their new site limeworks.

Yeah this is rocking these days. Yaro star is most successful blogger making money with this. after his training cruise even Daniel scoco of daily blog tips started program that combines training of multiple trainers in one training program into one.

Thank you for your suggestions. I checked out the sites you provided. Just you know, your suggestions will be used as examples for this Guide and I will refer you name up there as well. If you have more, post it up here and I will check them out. Thanks again.

Hi,When you decide to start making money online, be prepared to put forth the time and effort needed to make it a successful one. Prepare a budget and a schedule and make sure to stick to it. The worse thing that could happen is over spending and then having to give up the business for lack of funds. Give yourself several months to grow your home business and start earning money. This type of business may not be for everyone so be sure to do the research and have patience.

Edited by Rodney02 (see edit history)