xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
puneye

Need Printing Help that connected with Network

I have Canon LBP2900 Black laser printer.

This printer is shared with Network about 30 computers (It is Cyber Cafe) Easy for users printer have to shared within the network. Some people (who comes in cyber) knowingly or unknowingly give print command. Then printing job is started. It is not possible to from which computer printing command is given because of private policy.

Sometime customers give print command in evening. When I open computer which attached with printer. It automatically starts to printing. I want to stop with from the computer that attached with printer. I am not able to do this.

I do following steps:

Start - Settings - Printers and Faxs

Double click on Canon LBP2900 and open it.

Printer - Cancel all documents.

But still this problem.

If you know someone how to solve it please.

If I understand you correctly, you are trying to prevent stored print jobs from running at later time? The easiest thing in this case is simply ensure the printer swithed off before starting the machines. When all the systems are booted fully wait a couple of minutes and then check the machine as you described in your post and delete all print jobs in the queue.When you have done this, simply switch the printer back on. Should do the trick. The problem is the amount of memory in the printer itself, the jobs won't disappear from the windows side until the printer confirms the job is completed.