xisto Community
candlelight

Recently Broken Up

Ok I'm done arguing here. Your views on this situation are too unrealistic for the sake of even conversation. Now I see why he wasn't with you on Thanksgiving..(Don't take that seriously)Divorced, Seperated, Whatever. He was with his kids on a holiday. Despite popular believe, Once married, now divorced people can still get along, and be friends. I've seen it many times. And it's especially easy when you and your ex have 4 kids! So I think, for the sake of argument, your views are in the wrong. And as I stated before, I think you should apologize to this man. I believe he did the right thing. Good Luck on what ever you do with this situation.

Ok I'm done arguing here. Your views on this situation are too unrealistic for the sake of even conversation. Now I see why he wasn't with you on Thanksgiving..(Don't take that seriously)
Divorced, Seperated, Whatever. He was with his kids on a holiday. Despite popular believe, Once married, now divorced people can still get along, and be friends. I've seen it many times. And it's especially easy when you and your ex have 4 kids! So I think, for the sake of argument, your views are in the wrong. And as I stated before, I think you should apologize to this man. I believe he did the right thing. Good Luck on what ever you do with this situation.

Well thanks for your advice, but FYI was not arguing with you, and I don't mean to sound like I am. You are sagittarius like him, so I see why you would totally understand where he is coming from.

...I just HAD to come back for this...So..what your saying is that I agree with him, not because HE SHOULD BE WITH HIS KIDS ON A HOLIDAY, but because we're born in the same month???That makes MUCH more sense...

...I just HAD to come back for this...
So..what your saying is that I agree with him, not because HE SHOULD BE WITH HIS KIDS ON A HOLIDAY, but because we're born in the same month???
That makes MUCH more sense...

Hi cemeteryrecords, I knew you would come back, they all do :P (I'm kidding). But no they do. :P No I'm not saying that just because you are a sag, it isn't all about horoscopes but I know from past experiences alot of sags have similar traits, and all I was saying is that I know how you can understand where he is coming from. You are right about your previous advice, but sometimes I CAN be selfish and I know I should have handled it differently, plus that is an area in my life that I need to change among other things. I would like to apologize to him but I am a little nervous. I will probably send him a text. Funny how I am alot older than you but you make more sense than me, go figure.

okay for one thing. you said with his Ex and kids. Im sorry but that is one thing that erks me. Being from a divorced family where my father had split when I was young and he never spend any holidays with us. You have to think of how that would make his kids feel not yourself. that to me is being selfish. honestly from what I am reading of what your saying? sounds as you do not trust him or his judgement. sorry to be to the point but thats how your comming across with this
My advice is this. and you and alot of others my not like it and disagree. grow up. stop thinking of yourself and think of others ( His Kids ) because if and this is a very big if. what if the day comes and the 2 of you do get back together and get married. they will be your kids too.

Hi echo really felt bad after reading your family condition mate...
Don't worry in this world nothing is permanent and nor are the pains and sorrow of life.... 1 day all the pains are going to fade off and you will be happy again.......

How to get over the painRecently Broken Up

hey guys,

Just need an advice... Its been 6 months since we broke up but its still painful to realise she is gone.. She found someone and got married recently... I wanna move on too but there are moments where it really hurts... I don't know who dumped who but I always knew it would not work out... Felt things should be easy cause I knew it was coming.. Am still in touch with her and may be I should completely  stop talking to her...Is there a quick way to get over this?