xisto Community
kplow1986

I Can't Access My Website !

how bout a little more info?Did you pay your hosting invoices?
Did you do something wrong?
Does xisto not like you?

ok, when i trying to acess my website, the result show "can not display page"
i already paid, date is 2009/01/19 to 2009/02/18
yes, i was warned by the Xisto because i copied content from another site and pasted at this forum, it is will suspend my account ?
Edited by kplow1986 (see edit history)

"i already paid, date is 2009/01/19 to 2009/02/18"you realize it's only 2009/01/11, right?and I do believe that if you screw up on here, they can suspend your account/hosting. Not 100% sure though.

yes, i know, but the invoice show like this. i think its ok.oh, not again, my website was blocked last time and i submit ticket to Xisto - Support and they were solved for me. why block my website again ?

Cannot access websiteI Can't Access My Website !

Sibnce 7 hours my webserver is down. I can't access my website, a website I hosted for a friend, my cpanel, my url related email, the support center of my hosting provider etc. Even I cannot call my servic provider.

All other websites working great. I did pay the fee until November this year. Yesterday the web server was down for 3 hours too. I could  send a ticket via my hotmail account and after the server was open again, they told me, there was a threat on the server, but it would work good now. It worked, right,until 6 hours ago.

The website is bali-touristguide.Com, and the service provider is in Indonesia - Dapur Hosting.

Is it possible, the service provider is going bankrupt, or may they didn't pay the server in America? Ans if it this the case, what can I do. I have a affilated web site and all my customers with banner ads want connect me soon.

-question by Norbert Goeltzer