xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
mas_fey

Intro

Hi, all. i'm newbie here. I'm still in collee. and i'm not toog good with anything.i hope i can learn something from this forum plus i can host my website too. :P thats why i choose trapt17.thanks for the time to read this intro.

Hi, all. i'm newbie here. I'm still in collee. and i'm not toog good with anything.

i hope i can learn something from this forum plus i can host my website too. :P

thats why i choose trapt17.

thanks for the time to read this intro.

Hi, mas_fey!

You're not so good at typing neither :P

Plus, that's trap 17, not trapt17 :P

But, skipping my evil sarcasm, welcome to Xisto!

And you could tell us how you came up with that nickname....

1st guess: you love the song Un Ano Mas, by Fey: http://www.lyricskeeper.com/fey-lyrics/227_mas-lyrics.htm

Hi, all. i'm newbie here. I'm still in collee. and i'm not toog good with anything.i hope i can learn something from this forum plus i can host my website too. :P
thats why i choose trapt17.

thanks for the time to read this intro.

Welcome to Tap17 Typo intended lol
No biggy on the typo Mas_fey its all good. I know you will enjoy your time here in Xisto. and yes you will learn a whole lot from everyone here. there a great bunch of people

Hi mas_fey....welcome to Xisto. Your decision is correct. You can learn a lot here buddy. Come join us, start posting. Feel free to post your doubts and participate in our discussions. You'll enjoy a lot. And you will get Free hosting and domain as bounus... :P

Well 'sup mas_fey?

You need to read the Xisto readme before posting here (don't worry if you haven't read it, you can read it now :P) and you can help yourself with the navigation of the forum if you see the help file at the top of the page.

Suit yourself at the bar if you want a drink :P

Enjoy overhere and have lots of fun as you read the topics :P