xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
puneye

Newbie ::

I am Newbie, The Forum Community seems very large. I posted some posts here. I also sign up Billing and Support Account also. But I am still confuse about Mycent. Anybody can help me about Mycent and Free hosting in Trap 17. If Xisto.com hosting supports Joomla 1.5.8 ?? I am from Nepal non credit card holder so difficult to buy webspace in Internet.I like to editing website, Learning Php and Mysql programming.I am graduating running in MGMt. Help me plez.

Hi peneye...welcome to Xisto. Yes, this is a large and active community. And the hosting at Xisto is a great service. You'll enjoy it alot. Regarding your confusion about myCent system, I think you got it now, since you opened another topic about this. If you still have doubts please read this topic...MyCents topic. Another topic you need to read is the Board Rules. Please read them and try to follow the rules.

And about Joomla...yes, Xisto supports joomla 1.5.8. Not only that, it supports all available CMSs. You can install any CMS or Forum without any problem. If you face any problems post them here and we'll help you. All the best...enjoy your hosting... :P