xisto Community
bishoujo

I'm Back!

Gosh I haven't visited Xisto in ages and now it's got a funky new layout! I've been busy with my work and course.As some of you might know, I work in the beauty industry (make-up artist) and recently I took enrichment courses related to beauty health and wellness and I even took a course in writing because other than providing beauty services, I'm interested in educating people about beauty through my writings. I've done quite a bit of writing while I was away so I'll be posting my writings here. They're mostly health related or food related (healthy food for overall wellness!) and there will be some musings about my travels. Hope the new year has been treating you well. I can't wait to catch up with the rest of this amazing forum!

Gosh I haven't visited Xisto in ages and now it's got a funky new layout! I've been busy with my work and course.
As some of you might know, I work in the beauty industry (make-up artist) and recently I took enrichment courses related to beauty health and wellness and I even took a course in writing because other than providing beauty services, I'm interested in educating people about beauty through my writings.

I've done quite a bit of writing while I was away so I'll be posting my writings here. They're mostly health related or food related (healthy food for overall wellness!) and there will be some musings about my travels.

Hope the new year has been treating you well. I can't wait to catch up with the rest of this amazing forum!

Dear friend welcome back and I should say that your work might be very interesting isn't it. I hope you are enjoying your work and having fun in the industry where you are. A very happy new year to you dear. 

Gosh I haven't visited Xisto in ages and now it's got a funky new layout! I've been busy with my work and course.
As some of you might know, I work in the beauty industry (make-up artist) and recently I took enrichment courses related to beauty health and wellness and I even took a course in writing because other than providing beauty services, I'm interested in educating people about beauty through my writings.

I've done quite a bit of writing while I was away so I'll be posting my writings here. They're mostly health related or food related (healthy food for overall wellness!) and there will be some musings about my travels.

Hope the new year has been treating you well. I can't wait to catch up with the rest of this amazing forum!

welcome home. always so good to see people returning back to Xisto.com. yes things have changed all for the best too hehe

Welcome back! The industry you work in sounds very interesting and I'm looking forward to reading your writings as you post them.

You heard Xisto calling you didn't you? I bet you were all shocked when Xisto said, "bishoujo, bishoujo come back to Xisto bishoujo." Don't worry everyone goes through that especially the older members and if I am right that pesky voice visited me a half a dozen times :P. As for the food topic, I can't wait maybe it will help me lose the 900 pounds I have on me :P and welcome back.

Hi and welcome back. I read your tips on how to eat less and healthy at parties. They were awsome. You are really a well trained professional in your field.Again a warm welcome to you from me and the whole Xisto team

Welcome back bishoujo, I remember you from the review I made for your blog that you were using as a portfolio or something like that I think :P

As always, have a pleasant stay at the best forums around the web and don't leave them without a goodbye :P

Edited by miladinoski (see edit history)