xisto Community
Teina

If There Ever Was A Temptation To Lurk, It Is Now.

Oh dear...-Is it 150 words, or 150 characters? -Is there a counter, or do I have to guess? -What if I accidentally post a topic in the wrong forum? Will my account be suspended?-Will my (still nonexistent) site be deleted if I go on vacation for two weeks in a place with no access to internet?-What if I don't act within the parameters of robotic seriousness? Is that cause for justice to smash my face into the ground with its mighty foot?-What if by some freak chance my cat jumps up, presses, "cxiopeklmgh", and then steps on the mouse over the enter button?-Am I possibly blowing this whole thing out of proportion, as a bit of a joke? (And as a bit of a filler text so I don't get a warning for posting something 'meaningless' and/or 'too short'?)Ah, I'm sure you're all nice people. (Well, no... not YOU... yes, YOU over there. I'm pretty sure I saw you kicking a puppy on the street yesterday. Shame on you for that sort of thing, really!)So, seeing as this is the introduction forum... I'm Teina. I eat my vegetables, like any good person should.I am approximately 5 MILLION years old, and am currently residing in an igloo. (It's surprisingly warm!)I also am at a bit of a loss at what to put in these 'introduction' things. I doubt they matter much, but perhaps you read this one and laughed a bit, so with that thought I am glad. (I'll also settle for this post not making you utterly depressed. For that, I will also be glad). Hello!

Edited by Teina (see edit history)

Well, we rarely shoot Spammers on their first Spam post... usually we just wait for Saint Michael to put the run on them... :PNo, if you are aware of the Terms of Service for the Forum, and abide by them, you will be fine. Most mods will give you a verbal warning about MOST infractions, but some new members are simply too blatantly Spamming to avoid issuing a Warning to. We really dislike posting Spam Advertising links and referrals, no matter how long you have been here.And, yes, I enjoyed your Introduction. Welcome to the Trap. Hope you lurk around and offer up some Posts. Sounds like you will fit in well. Don't forget to register at Xisto - Support/billing to earn your myCents/xistodollars.

Well, we rarely shoot Spammers on their first Spam post... usually we just wait for Saint Michael to put the run on them... :P
No, if you are aware of the Terms of Service for the Forum, and abide by them, you will be fine. Most mods will give you a verbal warning about MOST infractions, but some new members are simply too blatantly Spamming to avoid issuing a Warning to. We really dislike posting Spam Advertising links and referrals, no matter how long you have been here.

And, yes, I enjoyed your Introduction. Welcome to the Trap. Hope you lurk around and offer up some Posts. Sounds like you will fit in well. Don't forget to register at Xisto - Support/billing to earn your myCents/xistodollars.

So true we don't shoot. A friendly grenade or two but never shoot. lol welcome to Xisto and hope you will enjoy yourself here.

I win, Jlhaslip! I've already registered! The sooner I can buy some webspace, the better. :PAnd to the rest of you, I'm watching my back. Perhaps you should watch yours? *Turns slightly and begins secretively sharpening something that appears to possibly be a large narwhal*.(Thanks for the welcomes and tips!)

Welcome to Xisto teina .. and .. I loved your intro post hahahahaA few more crazy and funny posts are always great. We all need a laugh every now and then :P*puts on her narwhal spear-proof vest*

Hello Teina Posted Image and welcome to Trap 17 from Mich in Michigan, USA.

What a hilarious intro and follow-up. You sound like someone with a fabulous sense of humor. :P Sorry I am so late welcoming you. You are a delightfully refreshing addition to our little community here at Trap. Keep up the good posting. BTW Where are you actually from? What will your web space be all about? Mine is a graphics site for people just starting out in their venture to build a web page.

See you around the boards. :P

Haha... I like you already.Welcome to Xisto. It already sounds like you'll be posting a lot of stuff that I'll enjoy reading, even if it's drivel on a topic I wouldn't normally find interesting. :P

OOOOH!! the makings of an EVIL person on Trap and an original introduction with so many questions with so little time to answer them and so I shall :P.You wants 150 words as we prefer quality over quantity.There is a counter but you don't see it and so you don't have to worry about it as we want long content filled posts and not one liner spam.Do it to many times and maybe you will jlhaslip is mean like that, but to solve your problem just report the topic and the mods will move it for you.If during that time you need to make a payment to your account then it will be suspended and after a few days it will be deleted and so if you want to pay early or something just send in a support ticket and I think they will accommodate you.No we don't use feets or fists we uses bats and chain and large cans of spam to instill our justice here on Xisto.Then you have a smart cat who should be typing your posts for you and you can take the day off.It could be a possibility and yet here I am answering all your questions for the heck of it.