xisto Community
ragav.bpl

Hosting Credits And Some More Question Please Provide some details

I know i am asking too much questions now a days but as i am new and i can't find the answers i am abviously going to need help....I have a small list of question which needs to be answered in order to clear my doubts.......Q.1- Does the hosting credits system still implies ? If yes where can i see my Hosting credit(please provide a screenshot with the location if possible) ?HINT:::--It is the system which tells us how long can we survive without posting on the forum.Q.2- If Hosting credit system is not used now then what system signifies our presence on this forum means what will tell us about how much more we have to post so that we can have some holiday from the forum..Q.3- What for is https://support.xisto.com/ is used ?Q.4- I requested a hosting plan (worth $1.95) on xisto.com/billing but i got rejected as i had a warning level, but my money(myCENT) got deducted from the billing area and it still shows $0.05 in the account. Now under "My product and services" it shows the hosting account i ordered but it is in red color which means the service is terminated. But the due date for next payment is shown which is after 1 months ? Now my question is can i get my myCENT($1.95) back and can i order the package again with that money after my warning is lifted up or can i resume my service once the warning is lifted by re-requesting for the service or what to do ?(please give detailed instruction on this question)Q.5- I am undergoing a warning level of 10%( Which i got due to lack of information), how much time does it take to lift up the warning ? Please admin and moderator seek into the matter as i really did not intend to post a copy and past topic. You can check my previous record on this forum, although its only 5 days ago when i joined but i have posted many quality posts and do please lift up my warning as soon as possible as i am a regular and active poster of this community !!All of the question here are very important for me. Please answere them in as much detail as possible....Hope these questions will help other's too who are undergoing the same problem.......Thanks In Advance.

Edited by ragav.bpl (see edit history)

Q.1- Does the hosting credits system still implies ? If yes where can i see my Hosting credit(please provide a screenshot with the location if possible) ?HINT:::--It is the system which tells us how long can we survive without posting on the forum.

No. Hosting credits system was terminated. No more credits needed to order or maintain hosting. All you need is myCents. myCents system is like real money to buy hosting plans and domains. So, how long you can survive depends on your hosting plan(time span for next invoice) and xisto balance..

Q.2- If Hosting credit system is not used now then what system signifies our presence on this forum means what will tell us about how much more we have to post so that we can have some holiday from the forum..

Same answer as above. You can use myCent system to order and maintain hosting. And there is no time limit to post in the forums. If you have enough myCents(xistodollars) in your balance to pay for the future invoices you can take a long holiday from the forum...and if you can't find time to post on the forum, you can pay your invoices with PayPal also..

Q.3- What for is https://support.xisto.com/ is used ?

It is the old (credit system v2, hosting credits) portal to manage your hosting account...like changin password, checking credits etc... As the Credit SystemV2 terminated, almost there is no use with the above portal.

Q.4- I requested a hosting plan (worth $1.95) on xisto.com/billing but i got rejected as i had a warning level, but my money(myCENT) got deducted from the billing area and it still shows $0.05 in the account. Now under "My product and services" it shows the hosting account i ordered but it is in red color which means the service is terminated.

My suggestion is, please submit a support ticket from your Xisto - Support account stating your problem clearly...

Q.5- I am undergoing a warning level of 10%( Which i got due to lack of information), how much time does it take to lift up the warning ? Please admin and moderator seek into the matter as i really did not intend to post a copy and past topic.

It depends on moderators decision. Try to follow the board rules strictly. And request a moderator. If the moderators find your activity is good, then they will lift your warning level.
Edited by xpress (see edit history)

No. Hosting credits system was terminated. No more credits needed to order or maintain hosting. All you need is myCents. myCents system is like real money to buy hosting plans and domains. So, how long you can survive depends on your hosting plan(time span for next invoice) and xisto balance..

Same answer as above. You can use myCent system to order and maintain hosting. And there is no time limit to post in the forums. If you have enough myCents(xistodollars) in your balance to pay for the future invoices you can take a long holiday from the forum...and if you can't find time to post on the forum, you can pay your invoices with PayPal also..

It is the old (credit system v2, hosting credits) portal to manage your hosting account...like changin password, checking credits etc... As the Credit SystemV2 terminated, almost there is no use with the above portal.

My suggestion is, please submit a support ticket from your Xisto - Support account stating your problem clearly...

It depends on moderators decision. Try to follow the board rules strictly. And request a moderator. If the moderators find your activity is good, then they will lift your warning level.

Thanx for your thundering reply.....
Hey Xpress you are really an awsome member of this forum, I wonder how much time do you spend on the forum and what is your post rate.....

And by the way do you think my warning level should be lifted up after seeing my work on this forum....
I am just asking for your opinion please be frank say what do you think.

I know i am asking too much questions now a days but as i am new and i can't find the answers i am abviously going to need help....

You are a newbie, ofcourse that everyone new (or old) can ask what is on his mind. Don't be afraid, we are a great community!

I have a small list of question which needs to be answered in order to clear my doubts.......

And I'll try to answer them as best as I can :P

Q.1- Does the hosting credits system still implies ? If yes where can i see my Hosting credit(please provide a screenshot with the location if possible) ?HINT:::--It is the system which tells us how long can we survive without posting on the forum.

It doesn't exist. It's out. Nada, zip, nothing. Xisto along with us, the community, moved to a better system with which you can fully customise the package you want! It's called v3 or myCENT. I guessed you have already read it, but here is the link where you can see more info about it and how it functions. It's a replacement for the earlier credit system. Now you pay your hosting on a monthly basis and this means if you are confident in yourself you can post a lot and get like even a year holiday from this forum.

Q.2- If Hosting credit system is not used now then what system signifies our presence on this forum means what will tell us about how much more we have to post so that we can have some holiday from the forum..

You pay with the myCENTs you gather by posting. When they get to 100 they turn to $1 and you receive an email when this happens. Your credit balance can be seen at Xisto - Support.com/billing .

Q.3- What for is https://support.xisto.com/ is used ?

It was used for managing your hosting when the old V2 credit sysem was in place. The page is still functional but only for viewing you can't manage anything with it anymore :P

Q.4- I requested a hosting plan (worth $1.95) on xisto.com/billing but i got rejected as i had a warning level, but my money(myCENT) got deducted from the billing area and it still shows $0.05 in the account. Now under "My product and services" it shows the hosting account i ordered but it is in red color which means the service is terminated. But the due date for next payment is shown which is after 1 months ? Now my question is can i get my myCENT($1.95) back and can i order the package again with that money after my warning is lifted up or can i resume my service once the warning is lifted by re-requesting for the service or what to do ?(please give detailed instruction on this question)

Like xpress said, just submit a ticket at Xisto - Support, explain it the best you can and wait for an answer which you'll receive in 24h's the most.

Q.5- I am undergoing a warning level of 10%( Which i got due to lack of information), how much time does it take to lift up the warning ? Please admin and moderator seek into the matter as i really did not intend to post a copy and past topic. You can check my previous record on this forum, although its only 5 days ago when i joined but i have posted many quality posts and do please lift up my warning as soon as possible as i am a regular and active poster of this community !!

Be patient, post with quality, respect other members and those 10% of warn will be lifted by a mod or admin. Just be good in here and everything will repay to you :P

All of the question here are very important for me. Please answere them in as much detail as possible....

Hope these questions will help other's too who are undergoing the same problem.......

Thanks In Advance.

There you have it. If you have more doubts then just reply here, I'll visit this topic again today.

Thanx for your thundering reply.....Hey Xpress you are really an awsome member of this forum, I wonder how much time do you spend on the forum and what is your post rate.....

You're welcome buddy...and thanks for the compliment... I am online most of the time here except sleep time :P and powercut time(6 hours daily powercut here :P )

And by the way do you think my warning level should be lifted up after seeing my work on this forum....I am just asking for your opinion please be frank say what do you think.

Hmm...I think, I already posted about this yesterday in someother topic. Your posts are good, but you are unaware of somerules here. Thats why you're facing warnings. Make sure read the boardrules, and follow them. Moderators are very friendly here. If they find you are following rules, they will remove your warning immediately.... :P

Your questions have already been answered well by other members, but I feel I can add the following.

Q.4- I requested a hosting plan (worth $1.95) on xisto.com/billing but i got rejected as i had a warning level, but my money(myCENT) got deducted from the billing area and it still shows $0.05 in the account. Now under "My product and services" it shows the hosting account i ordered but it is in red color which means the service is terminated. But the due date for next payment is shown which is after 1 months ? Now my question is can i get my myCENT($1.95) back and can i order the package again with that money after my warning is lifted up or can i resume my service once the warning is lifted by re-requesting for the service or what to do ?(please give detailed instruction on this question)

As far as I know you should not have your myCENTs taken away like that, but I'm not sure if they have written a way to refund them yet :P Definitely submit a ticket to request for the myCENTs to be returned, or for you to receive your hosting. Provide a link to this topic and explain (like you have above) what has happened.

Q.5- I am undergoing a warning level of 10%( Which i got due to lack of information), how much time does it take to lift up the warning ? Please admin and moderator seek into the matter as i really did not intend to post a copy and past topic. You can check my previous record on this forum, although its only 5 days ago when i joined but i have posted many quality posts and do please lift up my warning as soon as possible as i am a regular and active poster of this community !!

It is unusual for the warning to get lifted after only 2 or 3 days. However, you can always send a PM to the moderator who issued it to see if they are willing to remove it. If not, just continue making good quality posts and following the rules and it will be removed soon. Also, as I understand it, you still earn myCENTs for your posts when you have a warning, they just don't get added to your billing account until the warning is removed.