xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Peaktao

Super Bowl 2005

I'm not a very big fan of american football myself, but i've been watching it since i was 10. This season i've just watch a few games because of the time difference. Again i think the Pats is the team to beat. Brady and belichick combination is arguably one of the best of all time. On the other hand, McNabb's form has been good and they finally won the conference final. Must be quite a game to watch. (no Janet's oops this time though...lol)well, who you think will win? and by how many pointsI'll go for Pats by about 7-10 points.

Philidelphia already has this game won. They have the momentum from not making the superbowl for five years then beating the best team in the league to get there. I say they snatch the game away and just keep running away with it. My guess is Philadelphia by 10. I also agree with no Janet oops this time lol, that was just a stupid publicity stunt.

Wow is everyone on here for the Patriots? There hasta be a Philadelphia fan out there somewhere. If there is come post about the real winners :P thx if ya back me up on the Eagles taking it but if im overwhelmed by the Patriots then i guess ill just be the underdog. :D

HiI see the patriots too, I think it's going to be very frustrating for the Eagles. They won't do to the pats what they did to the Falcons and Vikings, and they won't be home.I actually see a blowout like 41 to 10 patriots.I love their kicker too Viniateri, does he ever miss the big ones?Patrick

Eagles are so gonna win. by 4 points (no im kidding by 7 thats just perfect for one touchdown) they always did good in the playoffs but always lost but this year they have terrel owens and yes i am watching right now just its a comercial

Oh well... by now everyone knows the result. Patriot 24 - Eagles 21. As a Pats's fan, i think they are the first dynasty of the modern era. The game was close though and i was tensed when the Eagles broke into the lead with the first touchdown while Brady was playing quite badly (was it no 1st down for Pats in the first quarter or sth?). But again Brady bounced back and Branch was superb. Branch really deserves the MVP but i think Harrisson must be quite close with two interceptions and seven tackles.

i thought the eagles would win but they lost, damn those patroits. anyway it was kind of boring, becuase it was such close game. the lions never make it. they should just sell the team lol. well anyway i do believe the patriots deserved it becuase they showed the most endurance and leadership during the game. and though the season. I announce the patroits CHAMPS! :D lol

Lol Eagles didn't actually have a chance... the patriots beat the best team which was the steelers and they had like 17-0 record. The partriots are really good 3 in 4th win. Just look how many interceptions patriots got. I am not a patriots fan but i wanted them to win. GO RAMS 2010!!

With the way Donovan McNabb was playing, you could've thrown that little twerp who "flipped" the coin out there and HE would've made him look bad. Let alone Tom Brady, who's already got enough Super Bowl MVPs under his belt to cut him some slack.

I thought it sucked. All of it sucked. The game, halftime, the commercials, all sucked. The only good commercial was the one where the guy looked like he was killing the cat. That was the only thing good all day long.

I rather liked the game itself. I didn't really care who won that much, so I was able to enjoy it for what it was: a game. I was glad that in the end it was close. It makes it better that way. Half time was boring, I'll agree, but at least we didn't have the "Wardrobe Malfunction" we had last year.....Some of the commercials were great, though I though it was a bit lacking then in recent years. However, they were being extra careful this year, and I'd rather they be that, then the other way.

I'm an Eagle fan and I'm very dissapointed with the outcome. I really thought that Eagles can win that game, but i was wrong. Pats had it all the time. Well there is one good thing, I saw history in making!!!!Pats won their 3 super bowl in 4 years!!!I went to the game and it was really exciting!!! The half time show was really good, I dont know how it looked on tv. Im not Paul McCartney, but all the effects were emazing!!!I was a lot of fun!!!p.s. Eagles are getting it next year!!!

heh i feel so slow and late...i found out about the super bowl on the day it wus on..lol n i had no clue what the teams were playin for the super bowl..so i watched it that day. rootin for the steelers but i wasnt all that crazy about the game...like if they lost i wudnt have really cared...but to my opinion the game wusnt all that neight wus the commercials and then i got tired of watchin it n just decided to go on the computer :huh: