xisto Community
rpgsearcherz

ClanTakeOver Site review request

How would I go about doing that? In the code itself it says the following, when regarding the background.

#body-bg {background: #160A1F url(../images/style1/bg.jpg) 50% 0 no-repeat;}

Looking at that, I'm not sure if I'm in the wrong file or how that should work, but that is the only reference of the background I was able to find.

To give a few updates as to the status of the site...I couldn't figure out how to make the background image static. I even put in code there(just added a static message) to no avail.The social network now has a theme that somewhat matches the website, but not quite.... It's not set as the default right now though. Social network comes after the site, :P.As for the forums, they now match the website perfectly! Check them out and let me know what you guys think.And thanks in advance, all.

More updates for everyone who cares.I changed the colors of the site again. The grey/black got to where it was too hard to read. Especially late at night,lol.So I went with blue and white.I also added a new feature to the site - flash games!I decided to change the layout of the articles as well, in terms of how they are all organized.I cleaned up the main page some.I added a new, matching theme to the forums.I did some more background SEO work to the site, forums, and social network.I suck with artwork so I'm not sure what I'm going to do about really customizing the look of everything yet. Pretty much what I'd like to know from you all is what you think about the site, it's progress so far, what is still wrong, or even what's right, :P. Just let me know how you feel in general when you look at it.I'm taking all comments seriously, as I want to progress the site to the best of my abilities.Thanks again all, and I hope to hear something from you, :P.