xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
cemeteryrecords

Link Bucks P2C Website

Linkbucks is a site where you enter a link, and it covents it into a "linkbucks" link. You can choose to have different ad types, either intermission for 15 seconds, pop-up, or top banner, you get $1.00 for every 2000 clicks. They pay to paypal and alertpay instantly. It's absolutly free to sign up, no credit card or anything. You can request payment after you reach $5.00. I have been paid $5.00 already, and am about to get another. I've tried so many "Get money online websites, this is the only one i use. No scams or anything. I highly reconmend it!

What I am curious about is if any of these pay Via Snale mail and not Paypal. Would rather use a Post Office box than have to have to give any thing like a bank account number. Heck I really hate even giving a phone number on line now a days.

I have just signed up!
And I will reply once I have tried it all out! :D

Nice :P I think that the best sites are ClickersHeaven, NeoBux, BluClick and UnoBux. I don't know that is Clickersheaven scam but they promise to pay instantly and it's possible to get 20 dollars in one week (80 dollars per month). NeoBux is very confident site but if you really want to earn you need lots of referrals. Register to those links if you want to be my referral.

Notice from truefusion:
No referral links allowed.

Yes, Bidvertiser gives more, but as with this, you can get every second person to click, and to be honest, almost no one clicks on Bidvertiser's ads. That's why everyone's revenue is so small. And in here, if you can chose a pop-up to load while your site is loading, that's pretty good. So still, it's $5 for 20 000 visits, and we can still use AdSense,AdBrite or something else, because pop-ups load in new windows. But 2000 clicks so soo much for $1.

Yes, Bidvertiser gives more, but as with this, you can get every second person to click, and to be honest, almost no one clicks on Bidvertiser's ads. That's why everyone's revenue is so small. And in here, if you can chose a pop-up to load while your site is loading, that's pretty good. So still, it's $5 for 20 000 visits, and we can still use AdSense,AdBrite or something else, because pop-ups load in new windows. But 2000 clicks so soo much for $1.

Huh? It gives more wow cool I think i will sign up with them. :D

I hope this is one of those good company's with good reviews about them not one of those Scammer one's But thanks for this information once I get my site up I will be sure to sign up and hopefully have a good success with them :D I will let you all know how I get on with them :P
Edited by Ash-Bash (see edit history)

Yes, they are good, and I think Link Bucks also are-but, with using BidVertiser as I said, not many people will click your ads, and only people from specific countries can view the ads. Also, the most giving bids(example:max bid=$9) are being wasted in 1-2 hours, and I believe that is because of the reason Bidvertiser is full of cheaters trying to earn money the easy way. Also, you have to wait a whole month before getting your payment sent(via PayPal or check), and they might even ban you in the last days(as they did to me, for an unknown reason). So I recommend to stick with AdBrite, ot maybe even AdSense, nno matter how bad we say they are, they are still the most generous ones on the Internet.

Nah I have just tried Link bucks and the website looks tatty, Most tatty looking sites are usually a scam and all they want is the members and website hits to get there money....

I have been using linkbucks for a while now, here and there.. I haven't reached cashout yet but I am almost there. I think the site is pretty good, except for when they have unexpected downtime "dunno if they fixed it" which makes your links dead I think*. Overall, if your posting links, you might as well convert the link into a linkbucks link and make a little cash. :P

But the annoying thing is on these earning money site's is that they will put a limit on a say you need $100 to get your money to your paypal account that would all most take years to get if your just an average site. The only people that would get that is the Warez site's that are illegal anyway. And when they are scamming site's they get money for the adds you click on but you don't :D.