xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
serverph

The Crazy Frog... 'ding-ding-dididing' Thumbs UP? Thumbs DOWN?

CRAZY FROG: Thumbs UP? Thumbs DOWN?  

16 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

The Insanity Test was funny a while back, but when those commercials started coming on TV it made me hate it. Those Jamster commercials in my opinon have corny and un-original content. From the Sir-Mix-Alot ringtone to the "Fun Sounds" that they try to sell, I'm pretty sure anyone can come up with better content than that.

44240[/snapback]

plz visit summerston.net on wap or web for all your crazy frog downloads.they are in the mp3 section.

wow i was looking at the views of this topic almost 10,000 views to bad it didn't get that many replies, i think this is the mosted viewed topic in the forums.mind i think the ring tone is annoying like an itch that cannot be scratch.

All I know is I'm in, like, seventh grade, and somebody's got this page up with a race car coming out of a turn and a whole bunch of childish car sounds accompanying it. So I search for it myself and it's pretty funny, but I think nothing of it. Then, a few years later, I'm watching my television set, and I see a commercial for this new compilation CD with "Axel F - Crazy Frog!" on it, and what do you know? I hear the race car soundtrack thing mixed in. I think I'm hallucinating, so I look up the song, and sho nuff. They did do that. I tell people that the song mixes clips from this rather funny "insanity test" off the internet, and they don't believe me. Well. Ahem.-Sara