xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
serverph

The Crazy Frog... 'ding-ding-dididing' Thumbs UP? Thumbs DOWN?

CRAZY FROG: Thumbs UP? Thumbs DOWN?  

16 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

The Crazy Frog... you know, the one with the blue-grey frog with goggles and helmet making that you-love-it-you-hate-it ''ding-ding-dididing' sound? you probably saw it on tv already, and heard of the sound. you could even be using that as your mobile ringtone already! :D do you find it irritating? or can you stand every ringing phone beside you playing it all-day-long?

The sound is part of a familiar online insanity test, and you are hereby challenged to take it if you haven't heard this thing before. :P
http://ww12.funny-funny-pictures.com/

Download 'The Crazy Frog' video here.

Thumbs UP? Thumbs DOWN?

The Insanity Test was funny a while back, but when those commercials started coming on TV it made me hate it. Those Jamster commercials in my opinon have corny and un-original content. From the Sir-Mix-Alot ringtone to the "Fun Sounds" that they try to sell, I'm pretty sure anyone can come up with better content than that.

I think that is well good!! I love it.. it's so cute...but it kind of annoys me sometimes that people at school keep trying to do it and it's crap!But i really want that for me phone lol... it's cool...was it not from the vimto advert?? man it's funny how this little frog thing got sooo BIG and popular....

What makes staring at a race car an insanity test and what does the frog have to do with the test?

OK, I believe I was one of the first people to hear this sound (not the video), a few years back, while I worked at a radio station. If you've seen the video, you know the author of the video doesn't know who made the sound.Now, I don't say I know the man, but a colegue of mine does know the guy that made the sound. He worked at another radio station in my country. He made it as a parody for the sound of Trabant (germany used to make this car, it's all plastic, has 2 cilinders, and.. well... it sounds almost as this sound :D)... Now, this used to be funny, but now it's just iritating how all of the sudden everybody is using this sound... I guess now the poor guy wouldn't admit he made it :DOh... btw... I give it thumbs up, just because of the idea :D

Didn't that get into trouble somewhere for portraying the frog with "genetalia"? Apparently loads of people got really annoyed with the TV companies - or was that just me....? Yeah, it probably was.... The stuff I make up really disturbs me.

I'll move on!

EDIT: Nope, I wasn't imagining it.... see http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/
Ha!

Btw. I gave it a thumbs down. Its the most annoying and ugly thing I have ever seen! In a bad way!

that ringtone rocks as its the first eva ringtone i heard so crazy. It has like a really funny video to it and I just love the way the frog dances...His crazy forog ninja is ok but not as good as the original.....I think this is the first ringtone that has actually been impressed by me as they all are like copies except this one for the 1st time evas :blink::angry:

OK, I believe I was one of the first people to hear this sound (not the video), a few years back, while I worked at a radio station. If you've seen the video, you know the author of the video doesn't know who made the sound.

Now, I don't say I know the man,  but a colegue of mine does know the guy that made the sound. He worked at another radio station in my country. He made it as a parody for the sound of Trabant (germany used to make this car, it's all plastic, has 2 cilinders, and.. well... it sounds almost as this sound :P)... Now, this used to be funny, but now it's just iritating how all of the sudden everybody is using this sound... I guess now the poor guy wouldn't admit he made it :)

Oh... btw... I give it thumbs up, just because of the idea :D

46674[/snapback]

JUST TO REPLY TO THIS: :D:D:P

If anyone wants to know the ACTUAL story of how "crazy frog" came to be, just visit this news link.

BTW: my mom's brothers aunts cousin was a friend of the boyfriends baby sister who used to play in the sandbox with the guy who worked with a girl that worked with crazy frogs voice guy...

C'MON ppl...

whatever

M.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/magazine/4210407.stm

:P I like the way The song goes on..! And nice ringtone too..! It copied the Sound of a motorbike i seem.. ! Annoys others ..! And i just sit back and watch them getting annoyed ...! they are like pick up the phone else we will throw your frog out :P ! really a funny one..!

:P  I like the way The song goes on..! And nice ringtone too..! It copied the Sound of a motorbike i seem.. ! Annoys others ..! And i just sit back and watch them getting annoyed ...! they are like pick up the phone else  we will throw your frog out  :(  ! really a funny one..!

151271[/snapback]

I didn't think that this frog would became so popular. Half year ago I get a short trailer for my mobile phone...frog on an invisible motorbike. And now I saw on the TV like a videospot of this frog running away from some guys, which want to catch it. It was really funny.

And this frog has really a good name "The Annoying thing", when my friends hear this they are getting annoyed...and me too when I see this frog...maybe they should invent some new stories with this frog or averyone would get annoyed of this...or maybe is this what they want? :P