xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
rpgsearcherz

Hewlett Packard(hp/compaq) Support Very Helpful - Highly Recommended

Internal ErrorHewlett Packard(hp/compaq) Support

Whenever I boot up I get a message saying "Internal Error, please contact our support team". Has anyone had this problem without having to PAY for a solution? I tried last night to get help, (can't remember the site" and they wanted $139.00 for a years worth of support before they would help or even "suggest" what I should do! My warranty (of course) expired LAST MONTH! HP has been very good when my battery needed replacing, they sent a new one with no charge, then it was overheating, and they sent me packaging etc., and fixed it for free last month. Now, this "Internal Problem" and out of Warranty makes me wonder if they did something to make me renew my warranty? Can anyone help? I am not computer savvy, on Social Security Disability (limited income) and at a dead end.

Any ideas would be appreciated! 

Leslie

Using 2 op systems Vista & Xp on my QC60 AMD Dual Core Compaq Hewlett Packard(hp/compaq) Support

Can anyone explain if its possible to have Dual Operating Systems on |My Compaq QC60 AMD Atthlon X2? Right now its operating Vista and it sucks so if I can run XP Pro on it or If that won't work properly with this system, Or would I be better off to switch to Windows 7, I heard that HP had a Program to switch from Vista to Windows 7 for free, if it was purchased between July 09 and March 1, 2010, although I registered my notebook and it was repaired under warranty (replace Hard Drive) they wont switch OS without the |Invoice

-question by Al Coh