xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Echo_of_thunder

Something To Add something to add in the forum

Well I have been here in Xisto for a while now and I have notice something here. I am into the weather. There have been a few other posts of this kind and a lot on globle warming and it's effects on the weather. Would you please condider adding a sub forum on this topic. 2 reasons it might take off and help. 1 would be easier to find the thread you may be looking for.2 I bet if you just even do this as a trial it would take off fast

This isn't a bad idea at all, but seeing as which there aren't many members who seem to have the same interest as you, in weather, may be a drawback in ultimatley deciding if a subforum is worthy for the topic. Now, by saying that, maybe they will add it as i see a lot of subforums already, so one more really won't make much of a different most likely.

true but was only a thought. also might be kind of fun since so many people here in Xisto are from all over the world getting to know what there weather is like, not just here in the US but all over.