xisto Community
Mordent

...not Hosted? Probably Because Im From AstaHost...

So I tried to post in the Hosted Members Area today and found that I couldn't create a new topic. Figures, as I was originally with Xisto (Profile), but didn't sign up for Xisto hosting. Any chance of me being able to post in that area here as well? :)

Thanks in advance!

Admins need to review the permissions issue on this Topic as Moderators can not change the Permissions of Topics/sub-forums or Members.I will advise BH and Opaque by PM of your problem.

OpaQue opened up Hosted Members Area for general registered members a long time ago. I will review the permission once again. But if you were able to create a new topic here, you should be able to create topics anywhere since the general permission level overrides the individual member's permission level.UPDATEI will have to consult with OpaQue. General member are not allowed to start a topic in Hosted Members Area because it's for hosted members only. General member can reply to a topic started by hosted member, however. But due to the change in the group status as we integrated with Credit System v3 I do not know if this still abides by the group permission level. Stay tuned.

Sorry to be a pain, but I could really do with an update on this. I've had a couple topics that I've wanted to post in the Hosted Members Area for a while now, one of which would have been useful to have had an answer to (although I managed to get it elsewhere, eventually). Any word?

I suppose if you really wanted to have a topic in the hosted members area you could post it in another forum such as General Talk, then use the report button to ask a moderator to move it to the forum.