xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
magis

Need Help Of My Newest Mp4 Player?

I bought MP4 player from China last week. Once I receive the player, I am so happy with its beautiful looking. But I am sad with its terrible manual and its software when I turn on it. The device has marked on the player itself saying that it is an AVI player. It contains a demo avi file which plays reasonably well.

I tried to load up some avi files which play on my computer. But the portable player says incorrect format. I think the problem is that I can not understand functions of player fully. After I tried several times, I still can not upload avi. File.

Can some one suggest what we can try in this situation? Have you come across this situation before? And have you bought any MP4 player from china? I think I have been cheated or the player had problem before shipment. Anyone help me?

It contains a demo avi file which plays reasonably well. [/size]
I tried to load up some avi files which play on my computer. But the portable player says incorrect format. I think the problem is that I can not understand functions of player fully. After I tried several times, I still can not upload avi. File.

I think the problem is not in your understanding about the players functions. It is in the size ( the resolution) of the AVI file. You MP4 player cannot directly play the AVI files you have in your computer. You need to compress and convert them into the reslution your MP4 player supports.(Simply you need to convert them into the mp4 player supported format). If you have received a CD with that MP4 player...that may have the conversion software you need. Install it..convert your video and transfer it to your player. They will play without any problem. If you have not received any CD, google for conversion softwares. :)

xpress is correct. You will need to find the resolution of the player's screen, then convert them using whichever converting software you choose. Unlike computers, MP4 players cannot play any file size they want, they are limited by processing power. If you need a suggestion on good converting software, IMToo is an amazing company for almost anything. It isn't free, but it is definitely worth the money. Otherwise you could check out Videora. There is a good chance it is a 640x480 screen, which is widely support in converting.