xisto Community
mrdee

Is There A Problem With The Computinghost Servers?

The problem isn't with my site. My site is on a different host right now. I was signing up for a hosting plan, and now 2 days later it still isn't setup. I paid for it already, and it cleared. But it seems as if they are have huge problems with billing. Velma told me 3 hours is all it would take to setup when I talked to her, but nothing then. She wasn't online after that so I submitted a support ticket. Now I can't even login to the client area. Once Velma gets back on I will talk to her because obviously support tickets are worthless because I had THREE open and none were responded to. NONE! I love Xisto, but this is killing me.

First thing Tramposch: Why you posted link in this form?

You could have posted something like this http://www.vlaanderen-flanders.org.uk/, as this open very clearly for me. I can see your site.

Tramposch did not post like this, I did it.

I simply do this to stop Internet Spam Robots to get a grip on my site, although it is more important to post email addresses in this form.

Don't tell me you actually tried to access a site using the 'DOTcom' format.

Any child would see this is not going to work.

When you see such an address again, simply replace 'AT' by '@' and 'DOT' by '.'.

And please, when it is the case you come across addresses like this, Please do not repost them in their proper form!!!

People do this for a reason, so do not undermine this by correcting their hidden address and posting it to give the Spambots the free hand.