xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
mahesh2k

What Kind Music U Like?

I mainly listen to classic rock, eg rainbow , deep purple, stuff like that. like some new indie/rock stuff current favourites the killers and franz ferdinand. but I would listen to just about anything except rave, dance stuff like that and pop hate that especially when they try to 'rock' e.g busted, avril lavigne (think thats how you spell it ).

Okay, I hate pin pointing a certain genre, so I'll give you a list of bands I like.Led Zeppelin, Muse, The White Stripes, The Rolling Stones, Queens of the Stone age, Metallica, Blues explosion, nirvana, Pink Floyd, Jefferson Airplane, Velvet Underground, Frank Zappa, Sound tracks of - Matrix, Lord of the Rings and Van Hellsing.. I also like experimental classical music, such as Kronos Quartet.. I could list more, but frankly, if I have to work at remembering them, I shouldn't put them on my list. ?_`

Okay, I hate pin pointing a certain genre, so I'll give you a list of bands I like.

Led Zeppelin, Muse, The White Stripes, The Rolling Stones, Queens of the Stone age, Metallica, Blues explosion, nirvana, Pink Floyd

44233[/snapback]

+1 :P Metal, a little bit of Rock and popular songs B)

I like rock rap mettal um i hate pop rock crap lol

:D A man who like Rap and Metal ? Strange B) Rap is the opposite of the Metal B)

Umm I like a lot of diferent kinds of music, from Trash Metal to Tango. I don't really like mainstream rock, pop and all that also I don't like underground bands or that kind of movement or whatever you want to call it, I just like music that is good and I like. I love reggae, roots reggae, classical weird music things like Nick Cave until the 90's after that ummm don't like it as much. But i'd say my favorite kind of music is Tango and Music that teaches you something on their lyrics.

Ok here is it my music:I love Classicla Piano Music:1. Fransz Liszt2. F Chopin3. Rachmaninoff4. Scriabin and etcAnd this is i'm crazy about1. MUSE2. Ben Folds Five3. Me First Gimme Gimme (their music is really funny!!)4. The beatles (for some original rock n roll)5. Eminem6. Gipsy King7. EtcYou see, i love many kind of music and musician... but i do hate such a true noisy music such as mushroom head or anything....

I like rock, hard rock, heavy metal, punk-rock, just rock in general...except for bands like the white stripes. I don't like stuff like rap or garage cuz I just think they suck and are really pointless, the only good rapper I like is Eminem. Anything else by anyone else who makes rap,garage etc. sucks! No offence...P.S Great Kakashi pic sandymc.

I like rock, hard rock, heavy metal, punk-rock, just rock in general...except for bands like the white stripes. I don't like stuff like rap or garage cuz I just think they suck and are really pointless, the only good rapper I like is Eminem. Anything else by anyone else who makes rap,garage etc. sucks! No offence...

but i like punk and emo music as well alot of people think that emo music is just some guy screaming overa lost girlfriend but theres a lot more to it then that honest

but i like punk and emo music as well alot of people think that emo music is just some guy screaming overa lost girlfriend but theres a lot more to it then that honest

44442[/snapback]

Oh yeah, I suppose I forgot emo. Punk...well I'm not too sure about that but I love loads of emo bands out there and I also forgot about ska music, thats just great, Especially, Less than Jake.

I'm what you could call a dance guy :P I love all sorts of dance music (dance meaning eurobeat, and similar, not easy dancing music... well, that can go to B))I also like to listen to mainstream house, some techno, here and there trance... hmm... come to think of it, I like to listen all sorts of music, except for punk, and similar hardcore screaming as I call it :D And also, I can't stand folk music, it's... it's omething I can't describe to you. It's actualy not music B) it's half naked fat chick, with huge cleavage, that _thinks_ she can sing. B)

Its all about Hip Hop, R&B, and Rapi so like all kinds of music (Except ocuntry), but those would be my favorite. I listen to trace, house, and techno a lot, too.. but it doesnt beat the best. Oh yeah! Classical music is cool too. :-DMy favorite new CD it Collision course by jay-z and linkin park.