xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
africa

Obama And Change? Real Deception! what change is there...

Guys im merely perplexed by what Obama is doing considering he preached change, change change and now he's just appointing the people who have always been there and messing up things!What change has he made so far? he should be called to account on his promises.

First of all. has any politician ever been held accountable for their campaign promises? The only way I can think of is not to vote for them again. This is just another democratic white house. Same cabinet different figure head. I am very discouraged with the accountability of our elected representatives.

Guys im merely perplexed by what Obama is doing considering he preached change, change change and now he's just appointing the people who have always been there and messing up things!
What change has he made so far? he should be called to account on his promises.

As far as I'm aware he's actually bought in a lot of new people. He isn't even the president yet , so what can he do but appoint staff? Or is that concept beyond your intelligence? Perhaps he's appointing some of the same people as they were doing a good job , and didn't deserve to be kicked out. Change is in policies , ending wars and making alliances , not completely remodelling an entire country. How is he messing up things , when he has no power to do so? and if he's electing the people who've been there , how is that messing things up? He's going to change the way the USA works , but not turn it into something entirely different.

Guys im merely perplexed by what Obama is doing considering he preached change, change change and now he's just appointing the people who have always been there and messing up things!
What change has he made so far? he should be called to account on his promises.

To use the old phrase, Monkey see monkey do. comes to mind with this. I really don't think he can change things like he wants though. Maybe makes things a little better, but change? no.

Politicians aren't the most renowned for keeping promises :)Even so, he isn't even president yet, give him a little time to work on it. As far as I've seen what he's done so far looks promising.Yes he's appointed a few people who've been there before, but people change as well. Just because they did something under one president doesn't mean they do the same under another.You don't need to kick everyone out and re-appoint different people for there to be change.