xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
rpgsearcherz

Warhammer Online Trials

Hey all, just wanted to let you know that I have free trials for Warhammer Online that I can pass out. At the moment I have 3 of them. If anyone is interested I just need your email address(PM if you don't want to post publicly).The trials last for 7 days.Just thought maybe some of you would be interested in trying it out, :).

war trialWarhammer Online Trials

I would love one of your 7 day trials if you have any left if not mabey you could guide me to a good mmo I am just starting to play these game (mmorpg) I have always loved rpgs but never realy played online much

thanks

p.S. I realy don't want monthly payments unless it is just that good I don't mind paying for the game just don't want the monthly payments! 

-reply by robert

WAR trialWarhammer Online Trials

That would be extremely awesome if you could do that!

I really want to try the game, but I have got so much else going on, so I really want to try it before paying too much.. Yes, lacking on the funds :P

But if it's fun, I'm seriously considering playing it instead of wow :)So, if you have one left, I would love it :D(I would totally understand though if you didn't :) )

-reply by Mysterious Chang

If you have any left.Warhammer Online Trials

If you you have any left I would  love to have one I really want to try out the game before I buy it. I have played WoW but I got bored looking for something new. 

-reply by Mark

Any trial left?Warhammer Online Trials

I want to try this Warhammer online.As I played wow from last 3 years but its expansion (wotlk) made me bored of wow nothing new init and they made wow for casual players..I just was to try warhammer online.Is this trial europe version?