xisto Community
contactskn

Whether We Can Borrow Mycents From Other Please help me out.

Dear friends out there I want to know whether we can donate our mycents to some other user or we can borrow mycents from other members. If it is possible then please do give the full detail that how ?it can be accomplished. And what is the procedure to fullfill this need. Please help me friends.?

At the moment it is not possible to transfer myCENTs between members. As far as I know, there are no plans to add this feature in the future either.If you are running low on funds then there is the option to add funds to your billing account using a credit card. Just log in to your billing area and click the Add Funds link.

I believe the new credit version three is better than the old version like everyone else but this feature will really be missed. The thing is since myCent are deposited into myearning you really couldn't transfer many myCent at a time anyway. So even if this could be done it wouldn't be the same and I don't think they would ever let us transfer money from one xisto account to another.