xisto Community
SavageTaktikz

A Teenagers Workout Get up. Stand up

Lovely exercise routine, this actually brings back memories to a time when I was into the martial arts. The exercise routine you have posted was "warm up" for us :lol: which we had to do for an hour or so after which we were allowed to start kicks and so on. But nowadays to prevent the notorious lazy bottom disease from hitting my system I jog with my dogs twice a day for half an hour and also occasionally play badminton.

Swimming is a good workout its ashame I dont have one closeby =/ Community pool is nasty, the title gives it away.Running 10min at full speed is good for your heart, yes. Situps, pushups, weight lifting can build muscle. Thanks for the guide.

This is amazing. More teens need to see this. Teenagers are getting more lazier and lazier each generation due to the spike in technology. Two years ago, I started working out and I could barely do 5 pushups, 15 crunches, with fail stamina. Now, I can max out around 55 pushups, 70 crunches, and can run a mile in 7 minutes. You will see definition after around two months.

Pushups are kind of like benching. You bench almost your entire body weight. If you want to add more weight, you can wear a weighted vest or a backback. I varied between diamond pushups, pushups, wide pushups, and pressups to work different parts of my pectorals.

Cardio is very important to burn fat and to maintain a good heart. I cardio every other day for 45 minutes running pacers back and forth. It is the most efficient way to burn off calories. Crunches and Situps won't cut it. They do not alone burn fat.

Suicides are where you the following:
1)Stand up straight

2)Drop down onto your hands and feet(you kind of bounce backwards on your way down), kind of like in the push-up position(up)

3)Pull your knees and legs down under your chest area to stand up

4)Stand straight up

5)Repeat it

At least that's how I remember it from in school.

I was told that they were called burpees. I find these really fun to do with a partner. I compete with my friends all the time with burpees/suicides. ***NOTE*** I recommend this to all teenagers (or anyone) who need motivation to work out. Play video games and every time you die, or lose, make yourself to like 10 pushups and 10 crunches. It doesn't seem like much but it really adds up. And you need to make sure that you actually do it.

Suicides are where you the following:
1)Stand up straight

2)Drop down onto your hands and feet(you kind of bounce backwards on your way down), kind of like in the push-up position(up)

3)Pull your knees and legs down under your chest area to stand up

4)Stand straight up

5)Repeat it

At least that's how I remember it from in school.

A very effective technique to stay fit, and improve endurance / stamina. It really does test you, however I believe a similar called 'Squats', or otherwise known as 'SquatThrusts'.

But I have my own unique method of squats, which will potentially add muscle definition to your calfs, hamstrings and all of the other muscles involved.

You may need a mark of some kind, that should preferably be between your hands and feet at a equidistant length.

1) Stand up straight

2) Get into squat position, like a push up position but with your bum at a slight 80 degree angle

3) With your feet together, step forwards and backwards over the line/mark

4) Do this at a steady speed, increase at times - for a sensible ammount of reps (i.e. I would personally do 20-30, depending on your fitness/stamina level.

5) Repeat at your own pace/ ammount of reps -- (I would reccomend doing about 3-5 reps to start off with/ a day.

Hope this is an addition to the method that rpgsearcherz had introduced.