xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
networker

Footiemanager

I was just wondering.I don't play too many computer games.I don't have the time. A few years ago I played the online game footiemanager.To be honest I found it ridiculous.It takes absolutely noskill to play.The secret is to begin the game with a teamof high rated players.It's almost impossible to obtain themon the transfer market though,so if your team isn't that skilledthen you're out of luck. Some people seem to love it.Why I don't know.Hasanybody else ever played it?

I rarely play computer games, and from the online simulator games I only played OGame before and now I'm trying to do something with Hattrick and I guess it's fun, but 2 of my friends are too much addicted to it, so I hope I don't become like them! :)

Footiemanager? I'm hearing it from you for the first time, is it much like Hattrick?

I've heard of hattrick before.I think they arebasically the same. If those games were really fair every one would begin with the same kind of team. Footiemanager definitly isn't chess to say the least.