xisto Community
ledabomber

What's The Best Game Title Ever Released? What is your favorite game title for the PS3, Wii, or Xbox 360 ever?

What's the best video game title ever released????!!!!!Mine is GTA IV :) !!!! Halo 3 is NOTHING :) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!What's your favorite video game release??????????????????

Well asking for best gaming titles is another Religious Question. Some of my favorite titles irrespective of wii/xbox/pc/sony discrimination are:1) Resident Evil2) Serious Sam3) Unreal Tournament4) Return To Castle Wolfestein5) Rise of Nation6) Age of Mythology7) Project IGI8) World of Warcraftthere are many other titles i can list here but i would like to see the titles from others especially in Horror/FPS/MMORPG genre.

To me, it is very simple your question in fact, the most relevant and most apropriate game title i have ever seen was: "call of duty".Call of duty, has style and classe, has everything a game title could ever need to fit its purpose and its goal, besides the fact that without a very good title, the sails will not be as good as if otherwise.

I think it would be GTA IV but it did not really run so great on my pc just got 10-15 frames in it and my computed restarted after a few hours of game play so i had to let it go. Until now i think Battlefield 2 is my favorite pc game, and golf on WII :P