xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
OpaQue

Required Banners For Computinghost.com OUR PAID HOSTING SITE, FOR ADVERTISEMENT

I was wondering does the banner have to be animated. I've just seen this thread i made a banner and i found out that i can't use the font tha i used on my banner.

45729[/snapback]

i think any design (static or animated) goes, and if any changes is wanted by opaque, he can send you the instructions on what needs to be changed. :D you can post the banner you created here and then let opaque review it (btw, he's the owner/admin of Xisto :D). just a font tip: he doesn't want the curves in the fonts from my first design, so i changed them. you can try any font which does not have too much waves/curves/curls in it as my first design. :D

lol.. i've been here for months.. i just not as active as i was in the begining.. I've talked to opaque one on one before.

Ok this my renewed banner, the font is not as good as the one i had . I'll make it animated and put for stuff on it when i have time, because this one is to simple.

Posted Image

Here is my Animated one..

Posted Image

Severph, Thanks for the help! The news ones are really cool and professional.As for Mario, the animated one is nice. I liked it, just the price could have been changed to $9.95/Year. If you dont mind.. :DEDIT :And BTW, I have put your banners in Rotation. If you are from US, it may take some time for the banner to appear. They are capped and targetted. :-)

I will try to create some stuff, but expect nothing special. You need to give me the specifics and stuff. Because I work well with specific guidlines, for some reason. Here's what would help members out:-Size-Colors-Themes-Font-Size-Addition text or informationThanks. :rolleyes: I will promote this and get on it right away after you give me the details.