xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Echo_of_thunder

Submitexpress Great Toold Tools for the begginer

Well I was working on my site dealing with better meta tags and rankings and did a google search on the topic and found this site.

http://www.submitexpress.com/

Showed me everything that I needed along with helping me find the best tags to use and how to use them. Before I had what I thought to be the perfect ones to use for my site. After running there programs and seeing a very poor. I tried changing them and moving some around and brought it up. all for free. Great site for the begginer

Yes. Submit express is good tool to send your website URL to various search engine submission forms. Other than that i recommend using "MSN Live Webmaster tools", "Yahoo Siteexplorer" and "Google Webmaster Tools". These services can help you analyze how your website appears for their noob bots :). You can analyze what keywords are used for your site in those search engines. You can even analyze inbound and outbound links from those dashboards.

If you've enough pillar articles/content to your blog/site then you can promote your site by submitting it to directories with high/low pageranks. Try this : http://www.addurl.nu/ (Large set of Web directories) For this i recommend sending your website from top to bottom start with PR5 to PR3. Don't directly jump to PR6-8 Directories. Take some time by getting indexed from middle order directories then apply for higher PR directories. Hope this helps.