xisto Community
DeM0nFiRe

Need A 3d Modeller/animator

Well, maybe I will, but I don't do high poly anymore because it wasn't that fun and it was kinda... boring. But hey, I might get back to it. Anyway, as I said, I couldn't work more then 1 hour per day, because of the reason I'm too busy these days, and hopefully the next couple of months too. Well, wish you guys luck, make something really good. And when you'll be finished come here and show off! btw, I'll be waiting for a free copy xD.

I recommend 3DS Max from Autodesk:

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

It's a great 3d editing software and I use it a lot! You can make them, edit them, render them, animate them, texture them, and more and it's very simple to do all of those!

@src=wikipedia

Autodesk 3ds Max, formerly 3D Studio MAX, is a modeling, animation and rendering package developed by Autodesk Media and Entertainment. It has modeling capabilities, a flexible plugin architecture and is able to be used on the Microsoft Windows platform. It can be used by video game developers, TV commercial studios and architectural visualization studios. It is also used for movie effects and movie pre-visualization.
In addition to its modeling and animation tools, the latest version of 3ds Max also features advanced shaders (such as ambient occlusion and subsurface scattering), dynamic simulation, particle systems, radiosity, normal map creation and rendering, global illumination, an intuitive and fully-customizable user interface, and its own scripting language.