xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Echo_of_thunder

O.j. Simpson Sentenced To At Least 15 Years

When I read this story of OJ Simson getting 15yrs, I honestly was so happy.

Full story here
he could have gotten life for this.

Edited by Echo_of_thunder (see edit history)

I hope this completely irracional animal gets a life sentence someday, not to say the death sentence which i think he should have right about now, but i am not a judge, and i am not the judge who is going to judge him according to the facts which are going to be presented, but i whish i was.O.J. Simpson is nothing but a raper of inofensive women, and if the woman he raped, his ex-wife, was my sister, i would give him the "time of his life" in 60 minutes, just him and me.I hate rapers and persons of his kind, rapers-cowards-liers. Death sentence for all of his kind.

Edited by freeflashclocks (see edit history)

There should be no mercy for this kind of people. If you do it consciously then you should get the maximum penalty... and that is life. I know people say it's brutal and not civilized, but society shouldn't be forced to feed this people in prison. They should earn all their living.Anyhow... I am glad it is finally over - it was becoming a soap opera!

It's about time he got his due.O.J and his thugs.I mean,he lost that civil suit to the Goldman's.It was pretty obvious that he commited the murder,running away in a white vehicle and all. It was only a matter of time.