xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Echo_of_thunder

Logic Plan Setup [resolved] how long does all this take

Yesterday afternoon I bought a logic plan for $1.95 per months. I had been on a sub domain here at Xisto. server Gamma with the normal 500M. this new plan as I read is 1GB. I opened my Cpannel today and saw it was the same as before. same server and 500MB. before I submit a ticket on this, I thought I best ask here first since I really do not know all the in's and out's of all this. Just hope I have not set it up wrong and lost that $1.95 I used from my Mycent account.

Think of the upgrade as get getting hosted for the first time and that once your submit your package it will take a few days for it to be upgraded. So be patient and your hosting account will get upgraded.

Thank you. Just got An E mail they are doing it now :) just hope I dont have to do anything on my end. If So I will be yelling HELP! LOL

Topic is resolved.Please PM any moderator to continue this discussion. Until then, this topic is closed.